EPISODE 6 - Summer Vacation

Summer is here, thank god my father let me hang out with my 'friends'! I'd rather spend time with these monkeys than kill prisoners all summer break.

We reserved a spot on an expensive resort to spend our week there. That's why it's so peaceful outside, because no one can casually afford this resort, unlike us who belong to the rich.

And for some reason, our group of friends got a bit bigger. It was supposed to be just Me, Cary, Lana... Maybe I can add Liz in too. But now these two idiots just entered our group. Mikhael and Quinn I mean.

"Let's go! Let's go! Summer is the greatest!" Quinn cheerfully yelled. "Shut it, man! At least help us unpack our things!" Liz nagged while actually unpacking our stuff.

"You can do it, you're an outgoing person after." I've never mentioned this before but there are times when Lana doesn't really make sense when he talks. "What?" Obviously, Liz didn't get that.

"He's trying to say 'You can do it!'" Said Cary, as she walks out to the shore wearing her swimsuit. "Hey, change into something else! You look gross." Lana said, and so in an instant, Cary jabbed her fist at him and made him tumble down.

"Serves you right, you moron." I added as I helped Liz unpack our things.

————————————————

Later on, everyone is having fun outside. Liz is just going crazy, swimming like a pro at the ocean. Quinn is grilling barbecue for us. Lana is at the shore building his shitty sand... Is that even a castle? And as usual, Cary is as gloomy as ever, reading a mystery book now of all times.

Oh, me? I'm just hanging around, lying under the piercing heat of the sun trying to torture myself in the name of becoming tan. I feel like there's no point in doing this tho, because my skin doesn't tan at all.

I ended up dehydrated instead so I went to the convenient store inside the resort to buy ice cream. As I was walking back to our inn and was actually about yo reach it, but then someone talked to me, "Hello!" She said, she seems to be the same age as me, she's just a child. "Hi, may I help you?" I replied. "Oh, yes, my name is Lara. Nice to meet you!" She added. "I'm Clara, nice to meet you." I replied.

LARA: I was just surprised to see someone so pretty, and I think we're the same age so it got me ever mire excited.

CLARA: Really? That's awesome, thank you!

LARA: And you look just like Sierra!

"Huh?" I said. I was confused, because for some reason I know this name, 'Sierra' I mean. And I think I hate the name so much. But I can't remember where I knew this this name...

LARA: Wait, you don't know her? She's a really famous actress you know!

CLARA: Oh... Oh!~ That Sierra! Sorry, I was confused. Now I remember her. But why do we look alike?

LARA: Your hair and your eyes, she has red eyes too you know.

CLARA: Oh, that... People also say that to me, hehe. Nice to meet you but I gotta go, my friends are...

From afar, I see two girls, probably her friends, but for some reason I think they're laughing at me. "Are they your friends?" I said as I frown my brows at them, and immediately, they stopped looking my direction.

LARA: ;; Ouh, sorry about them... They're just like that when they see someone shabby.

Well, that ticked me off, "What?" I said. I couldn't even notice that I'm seeping I'm aura out. "What? You want a duel with our abilities?" She asked confidently.