EPISODE 11 - True Colors

"We meet again." Nox said. "Hello." Irvin replies. "Miss Ortega, go back to your class." The teacher said. "Your so stingy, old man." Nox teased as she walked out the class. "Have some respect for your teachers, kid." The teacher replied. "Also, Mr. Medina, take a seat. That empty seat at the back will do, you're tall anyway." The teacher instructed him. "Thank you, sir." Irvin replied.

————————————————

Classes are done, it's time to go home, yet Clara and the others are still chatting at the hallway. Irvin tries to ignore and walk pass them But Liz didn't let that happen. "Irvin, going home already?" Liz asked. "Well, yeah..." Irvin replies.

And outside the gates of the campus, a fancy looking car honked, seemingly there to pick someone up. People are even talking about the expensive car, intrigued who is it here for. "By guys." Cary walks to the gates while waving her hand at them. "Yeah, see ya!" Liz replied.

"That's unusual." Lana mumbled. "Yeah, right? Her family doesn't usually care and just let her walk home." Quinn added.

Irvin, who already know that this school mostly consists of privileged and rich students, he can't help but feel insecure. Due to the fact that he enrolled himself their with the help of a recommendation, giving him the opportunity to be enrolled as a scholar and receive proper education yet cheaper. He couldn't help himself but assume that every last one of the students here are expensive, and he thought especially of Clara.

Subconsciously, he looks at her, and she was playing a video game on her phone. Clara noticed him from the corner of her eye and asked, "Need something?". It confused everyone since it was only her who noticed Irvin staring. "I'm talking to you, Irvin." Clara added. "Oh, it's nothing." Completely disappointed with Clara's sudden change of attitude towards him, Irvin looked away.

Meanwhile, Nox is also playing a video game on her phone when Samuel took her phone away and said, "Let's go, Nox, the driver's waiting."

"Already? Anyway, give me my phone back." Nox said as she stood up from sitting on the bench.

"That car looks expensive..." Irvin mumbled with a really low voice that supposedly, only he can here. Yet Clara still heard him and she looked at him, making Irvin look back at her.

"Um... Is something wrong?" Irvin timidly asked. "Nothing." She replied. He seems envious. She thought.

BEEP! BEEP!

"Young Miss!" Clara's driver who's in a suit waves both his hands up the air to great Clara all the way from the gates with a big smile. "Ah, my driver's here." Says Clara who's already walking towards the gates. "By guys." She waved back at the others before jogging towards her driver. Irvin looks at Clara, seeing that her driver seems close to her when he pats her head.

"Ahaha! Clara's driver is as cheerful as ever. I always wondered why tho..." Liz said. "Who knows? Maybe Lana does." Replied Quinn. "Well, kinda... I do know." Lana said. "Really?! Why?!" Liz enthusiastically asked. "Because he's kind." Lana replied. "Well, that's not the answer I'm looking for!" Liz snapped after being disappointed.

"Um..." Utters Irvin, hesitant to say something. "If you have questions, you can ask us, Irvin." Liz said with a smile on her face. Obviously, it made Irvin happy. "Thanks. Anyway, seeing how Clara's being treated kindly, I don't understand why she's cold towards others." Irvin stated.

"Hey! No one knows how she's being treated really..." Quinn snapped at him. "What's with you? Cary and I usually visit their house because of our parents but Clara seems to be being treated right." Lana defended. "Yeah, Clara doesn't have a dark personality, she's just distant, that's all." Liz added.