EPISODE 10 - A New Friend?

CLARA'S POV:

I'm dreaming, and for some reason, I know I am. As if it's a figment of reality, trapping me in my sleep.

Everything I see is just a room with endless horizon. And before me stood a huge mysterious figure, terrifying me. I cannot see it properly, even tho everything else is as clear as day.

WHERE AM I? A question I asked to myself, knowing I don't know the answer.

The mysterious figure of a creature tries to speak to me, but none of it's words were to be understood, no language can guess the words it utter to me. "What?" Confused, I tried to reach the figure with my own language. "I. Cant. Understand." I slowly said, trying to make it understand me. But ut continued to talk, as if it can't hear me. "I said I can't fucking hear you, damnit!!" I snapped, and so it stopped uttering its meaningless words. "If you wanna talk to me, make me understand, got it, you creature?" I explained.

"Wake up, sis." It said. Leaving me dumbfounded. "What? Sis?" I asked. Little did I know, that my sister was actually waking me up, mixing her words in my dream.

"You'll be late, Clara! Wakeup!" Mika, my little sister, yelled to wake me up. Startling me and making me shout, which startled her back. "Oh, Mika. Good thing you woke me up." I said to her.

————————————————

Later on, her car arrives at the gates of the campus, "Good luck today, young miss!!", Her driver said, he's awfully cheerful towards people, he's bulky and tall, totally big, so his personality kinda doesn't match him.

"Thanks." Clara waved at her driver as she walks towards the gates.

"Hurry, kid. You'll be late." The gatekeeper says to me. And so I ran towards the gate since punishment for being late is community service and I hate that. So I ran, not realizing there was someone walking in front. We accidentally bumped at each other and I stumbled down. "Oh, shit! Sorry, are you okay?" I asked to the person. "Are you okay?" He asked me, reaching out his hand to help me up.

"Well, you lucked out. Both of you are late." The gatekeeper said as he looked at his post's clock. Then he looks at me, "Clara, you're late almost everyday. How about wake up early next time." He added.

"I'm late?!" Doomed, Clara stayed down depressed about her community service. So her name's Clara? The boy she bumped into thought.

VRRRRTT!

"Oh, my phone." And so Clara picked her phone and asked who's calling. "Are you coming today?" Liz asked over the phone, and her whisper is so obvious. "Huh? Oh, yeah. I'm just late, that's all." She replied. "Your always late." Liz said and so she hung up.

"Anyway, sorry, I ran too fast and— No it's okay. You're not hurt are you?" He asked, interrupting Clara's apology. "Yeah, I'm fine." She replied. "Oh, um, I'm Irvin by the way." He stated as he reaches his hand to her for a handshake. "Clara." She shakes his hand.

————————————————

Later on, Clara finally arrived at class. "Why'd you ask if I'm coming anyway?" Clara asked Liz. "We have a 100 points worth quiz first period in our afternoon classes!! You're my only hope of passing this quiz!" Liz declares. "How about you study yourself and stop cheating?" Clara replied. "What did the disciplinarian make you do that you end up coming in class during recess time?" Quinn asked. "That fucker made me clean the entire hallway." Clara whispered as she grits her teeth in anger.

Meanwhile during their lesson, outside their class walks Irvin, the guy Clara bumped into earlier. He noticed Clara in the classroom and immediately, he blushed. Liz who's brain is wandering off some other dimension saw Irvin and called for Clara. "Hey Clara!" Irvin was startled and walked faster, making it obvious for Liz who he's into. "Why are you suddenly yelling?" Clara asked. "There's s guy staring at you. Look outside." She whispered while pointing at Irvin. He looked away and rushed off, just enough for Clara to take a glance. "Liz, if you mind. We're in the middle of a class." Their teacher said. "Ahaha. Sorry about that." Liz replied.