EPISODE 5 PART 2 - Elementary Days

It's weekend already, and for some reason...

"Hey, Clara. You gotta buy more toys so coming here won't be boring." There complains Quinn, I glared at him and rolled my eyes away. Because I was busy doing homework. "Clara, your closet looks really lame, let's go shopping sometimes." There goes Liz blabbing about my lame ass closet. I realized it wasn't her that made people start gossiping about me, but it was actually a student from another class. She's not the kindest, but I guess she's alright.

"Clara, the school does provide us our every meal but please still put food in your fridge, it's so deserted in here." And there goes, Cary, she's always like that so I just ignore her. "Yeah, Cary's right." Lana added. "How about I actually rip your scalp off your skull this time." I threatened him as my reply.

And yeah, for some reason these four monkeys are in my room.

"And you, Quinn, how could you complain about toys when you think you're old enough to smoke?" I questioned him. "So? Adult or child, they can get addicted to something." He replied. "You'll die young." I said. "That's better." He said.

"Alright! Enough with this gloomy topic and let's play a game!" Said Liz in a cheerful manner. "What game?" Lana asked. "Truth or dare!" She replied. "You must be so popular that you actually think of that game as somewhat cool." Quinn mocked her choice of game. "So? It's a cliche game to play but it gets you to confess something." Liz replied.

"Just get it over with! Everyone, form a circle!" Cary commanded. And so we all gathered to form a circle like idiots.

"Alright, since it was you who suggested this game, you'll go first. Truth or dare?" Quinn said. "Dare." Liz replied.

QUINN: Okay—

LANA: Wait!

QUINN: What?

LANA: Will all of us take turn to give her a dare or just one?

CLARA: Taking turns sounds fair. Let's go with that.
LANA: Okay.

QUINN: Then I'll go ahead first. Is there someone you like in our school?

CLARA: What?! It's supposed to be Liz's 'dare'!

LIZ: That's too cliche!

CLARA: Hey! Why is it suddenly my turn?!

CARY: This must be the reason you criticized the game.

CLARA: And don't ignore me!

LANA: Yeah, it's you that's lame, not the game!

QUINN: Ouch, please no more.

LIZ: Wait, first of all, I chose dare you stupid jackass!

QUINN: Ah, sorry about that. Well, then! Go get your crush and bring him here!

CLARA: (What? But you all ignored me.)

LIZ: What? No way!

QUINN: Then your out of the game!

LIZ: Ugh! Fine!

So Liz sprung up from the circle we made and walked out sulking. "You just put her in a bad mood." I said. "Oh, shut it. I don't like her anyway." Quinn replied. "That's not nice." Said Cary. "Since when did you start to empathize with people?" I added.

Minutes later, Liz came back, not with a person... But with a body pillow. Everyone was so surprised and confused that we all stared at Liz and her body pillow for a few moments until she broke it with an explanation. "Well, I'm a big anime fan. And I find real boys insignificant and peasant like, so fictional men are way more attractive than lame real life boys." She said.

"She did not just say that." Quinn mumble. "Yes, she did." I replied.