EPISODE 16 - The First Mission And The Attack

LIZ'S POV:

Everyone was having fun, we were yelling and cheering in the middle of the night like it's nobody's business. And under the yellow dim of the street lights, we happily walked with laughter.

We were having so much fun during that time, that they never noticed Cary walking away from us, but I did. She then vanished on thin air just like that, so I gotta say so, "Cary's gone somewhere." I mumbled. But the others heard me so they glanced around them, not finding Cary anywhere.

————————————————

CARY'S POV:

Meanwhile everyone is unwittingly having fun as I use them as disguise to make noises. I went ahead some alley they wouldn't know where.

I sneaked into the dark alley, where I saw a man, he was a man I knew. "We have secured every possible attackers, young master." Rylee told me.

"And you just stole my mission away from me." I complained. "Apologies, young master. But I guess you're receiving a new mission right away." He said as he reattached his almost falling sunglasses back to his nose. "What mission? Want me to torture them or something?" I asked as I squat down to glare at one of the captured attackers.

"Ahaha! Nothing as brutal as what miss Clara might one day do. Your mission is to negotiate with them." Rylee said. "Negotiate? At this point?" I questioned their decision. "Yes, persuade them into changing sides. Make them infiltrate the organization of their former boss and spy on the enemy. A cliche yet effective method wouldn't you say?" Rylee explained.

"Then untie them." I said. And they did as I ordered.

————————————————

Meanwhile, Liz and the others are wondering where Cary went. "Like I said, just leave her be. She's always like this and I know that." Lana explained. Damn that piece of shit. Now I gotta stop them from trying to find her. Lana complained to himself.

————————————————

Later on, during dawn, The boss of the infamous organization, Black wolves, has come to the Leopard Fangs' base to take a visit.

"What brings the man of success and money doing right in front of me, Ciaran?" The mysterious boss of the Leopard Fangs asked as he slowly walks towards the huge glass wall of his building, where there's a nice view of the city.

"My deal was disturbed by your troublemakers again. Not only did thet lurked around my territory, but they also had the gall to even kill my precious buyer." Ciaran complained. "And they claim you ordered them to do so." He added.

"Obviously, I did not; I'm not a moron. Where are they?" The Leopard Fangs' boss, Caesar, snapped as he asked my father, Ciaran.

"Where they are is not important at the moment. What's important right now is that I lost a valuable buyer and surely, I unintentionally made new enemies because of your lack of leadership towards your low ranking fuck-wits!" Ciaran snapped and exclaimed with noticeable anger towards Caesar.

"My apologies, Ciaran. No need for you to worry, I'll make sure to discipline my men from now on." Caesar said as he turns towards Ciaran and slightly bowed his head.

"Are you content now, little one?" Ciaran glanced down on me with a slight grin on his face. "Yes, Sir, more or less." I replied.

"I never knew you had a daughter, Ciaran." Caesar said. "None of your business." Ciaran coldly replied.