EPISODE 2 - DEATH

A STUDENTS' POV:

Me and my friend are rushing to the arena, excited to see who this transferee is that our president will be fighting. "Is the match starting already?" I asked as I hopped to take a seat. "I think so..." My friend replied, as he sits next to me while he glanced at the arena. "Ah! There they are! It's about to start!" He added as he pointed at the side of arena excitedly. I am as well excited, just what kind of crazy runt would challenge our strongest ability wielder?

"Hey, that transfer student is pretty! Look at her!"

I looked around, trying to find who said that, but I could find them; so I just looked at the side of the arena (since that's where my friend pointed at earlier) trying to see if was it the transferee that they were referring to as pretty or maybe not.

"She gives off a creepy vibe tho..." I mumbled to myself as I looked at her angelic beautiful yet devilish eyes that's raging with something I don't understand yet.

"You think so?..." My friend replied to me. He must've heard me mumbling to myself whilst staring at the transferee.

CLARA'S POV:

"You've better got some flashy ability there. It's your only way to be able to stand against me." Mikhael said, proudly declaring his 'superiority' to me. Damn, he's annoying! So I replied, "Don't make me laugh... You can say that once you actually defeated me, you scum." I said, as I looked down on him while smirking, mocking him with my prideful tone.

"Alright!! I'll be the referee on this arena for the meantime! Good luck you two, I don't know why you want a duel but it doesn't matter now does it?" The referee sounds cheerful, maybe he likes children fighting each other? A sadist perhaps... "Let's have fun, alright?!" The referee added.

So I walked to the stares leading to the stage, the arena. "For the first time ever, I stepped amd walked on a real battle arena!" I thought. Only to realize that Mikhael has stepped on the arena the same time as me. I groaned at him, he got pissed and groaned back.

"The champ goes first, you damned challenger!" He yelled to me as he grit his teeth and glared at me.

"Screw you! You're the one who challenged me, you blockhead! Lady's first, ya know... Unless you're a homo, I'll reconsider it just this once." I said as I lift my head and slightly tilted my neck, then glared at him, I was totally pissed at the moment and it's making my blood boil. "I'm straight!" He said as we ended up grabbing each others hair and fighting not with our abilities, but our petty fists.

"And humans' first! You may be a girl but you're a gorilla! A gorilla!" He yelled at me as he kept on shoving my face away.

"What?!~ are you saying a gorilla is much more prettier than humans?" I replied, trying to mock him and insult him further with my petty teasing.

"Huh?" He added, confused to what I was trying to say. "My face is prettier than yours! You gave no right to call me a gorilla!" I replied to him yet again, squeezing his cheek whilst shoving his face.

"Hmph! How stupid! You got it wrong!" He said. "Then why are you calling me a gorilla?!" I snapped at our stupid chatter and shoved him completely to the ground.

He never stood up, I looked down upon him and he glared back up. He just sat there, leaning his hands behind him and sighed. It got me wondering what he's thinking out of nowhere, and went silent as I looked at him.

"The way you act is the same as of a gorilla, that's why that's your nickname from now on." He said as he wiped off the dust from his clothes. Wow, I'm speechless yet again, am I really that wild?