chapter 1

"two silver coins' madam" I said as I was about to sell my last bread for today. The woman looked moderately rich and was looking for money from her bag I guess.

After a while she brought out a gold coin. A gold coin? Gold coins were equivalent to 100 silver coins. I thanked her and she left. I was done for the day and this time I had a little bit, oh hold up a lot of good luck today. As I packed up the weather looked a little bit gloomy I had to hurry up.

I was just about to get going when someone bumped into me. My things fell down and also, my sac purse where I kept all my money. A small boy quickly took it and ran. I ran after the young boy. My gold coin was all I could think about'

What will I do. The rain already started. it was not heavy just light. My mum left me when I was 14. I have to struggle to earn money to go to school but is it worth it. I didn't even care that I was on the floor anymore. Before I knew it two huge men were standing in front of me. I was suddenly scree d. I looked around and saw no one was here anymore. Everyone had entered their shops or gone home. that was when it downed on me that I was either going to be kidnapped or killed.

"come with us "the huge men said. all I could say was "no "suddenly they dragged me up from the floor and took me. I screamed but everyone avoided me. That was how hostile redwood was. I wasn't a lady or a noble. I tried to loose free but I didn't triumph.

I was taken to a carriage and locked in there. This was it. When I thought that a lot of luck poured on me today this had to happen. I didn't fight anymore but accepted my fate. my fate of being unfortunate.

It has been three days now and I haven't seen the light of the day nor eaten anything. I was literary dying. After few minutes. We stopped again. The door was opened and I almost went blind. The light was so bright and weirdly refreshing. I was dragged out and I saw a very large mansion. I was looked at by the maids in such disgust and I felt like ripping their eyes off with all I had but I was not in very good position to do such.

I and the, men stood in front of a door for minutes before it was finally opened. It was an office and a man sat on the chair. He was chubby and short. He had gold rings on each of his fingers and even his canal teeth. He looked at us first and told us to come in. we entered the room and the door was shut.

"is this the girl that I saw last week" the old man asked the men still with his eyes on me.

"yes my lord, we found her at cola's market place.

We travelled from cola to corralatus. we brought her safely. "one of the men said.

"what's your name "the old man asked me