chapter 29

Sophie pov

I was in my room again,alone. Bernice and Benita are nowhere to be found since I came back. I don't want to raise an alarm and get them in.                         trouble.

The last time I tried to escape, it was unplanned and rather s intupid. This time I need someone whom also has a high rank in this mansion. But who would risk Thier live to ensure I'm never to be seen around this castle .
I can't ask Lucas, he's jobe's right hand man.
Who then??
I lied on my bed , I need a nap. I'm turning to a softie now.
Melanin!
Yes
She hates my guts because of her love for jobe and will do anything to ensure I leave her man for her
And she's also rich.
Finally
I can't believe it was just in front of me the whole time
****
I walked as I was getting close to melanin room. I asked for some directions and finally found it.
I knocked on the door and she opened it. Her eyes flared up in surprise and anger.
She always looked magnificent. She was in a red dress and heavy makeup
"What are you doing here" she asked not trying to mask the fact she doesn't like me.
"Can I at least come in" I asked trying to be as friendly and polite to this spoilt brat.
" No'she replied bluntly.
"I was going to help you with lord jobe but it seems I'm not wanted here.' I said and turns my back heading away from her.
I was hoping she would call me but she didn't.
Who was I kidding, she's too wicked to see some one she doesn't like happy
****
I haven't seen jobe all day and it's quite unusual . I decided to to take a walk to the maze or garden. Benita and benice follow me when in leaving my room so they did. Besides I was bored. I only see them when they are getting me ready for the day.i don't know what's happening with them but they will tell me when they're ready.
I was in the garden when I saw melanin coming toward me . What is she doing here,
She stopped in front of me and Benita and Bernice moved back from us.
"Yes?" I said
"So I thought of what you proposed, how are you going to help me with lord jobe" she asked eagerly
"And what made you change your mind" I asked. Of course I didn't want to agree with her that moment
"I thought about it" she replied
"Well , the offer is gone " yh ,.what am I saying,I thought I turned against her and I heard her say
"Please lady Sophie, "
I stopped immediately. Did she just plead? And even called me a lady.
I turned back and said
". maybe I'll reconsider because you almost cried." Yh that felt good.

She had a displeased look on her face but she behaved.
" so this is how it's going to go" she started with the plan.

Jobe

I haven't see Sophie since we went to my grandma place. It know it was weird for her but a part of me wants her to see me, in and out.

I couldn't take it so I decided to walk to her rooms.
As I walked alone I saw melanin coming at my direction.
She stopped to bow but I passed her , I didn't want to waste my time with her .
I finally got to Sophie's room.
I stood in front of it and my heart started beating faster. Why was I scared of opening a fucking door.
Panicking at my thoughts, the door was opened by Sophie.
I could tell she was shocked by her expression . She looked ravishing as ever with her beautiful brown skin.

" my lord, do you need anything?"
She asked. I realized I've been staring at her like a baby looking at candy.
" I wanted to let you know that tomorrow, you'll have breakfast with me at the garden . " I regretted those words as soon as they left my lips
" you came here to tell me just that?"
She asked in disbelieve

"Yes" I turned back and headed to my chambers. That didn't go as u wanted it to
She's more confident talking to me now and that made me smile.