chapter 3

I looked at the man as he looked at me. Suddenly a man came towards me and use a stick to hit my back making fall down.

"how dare you use your filthy eyes to look at the lord "the annoying man said. Then I replied back

"he was also looking at me so I did nothing wrong. If I don't have the right to look at him he can't look at me either. "when those words left my, I regretted them. I'm no longer in cola that I could speak as I pleased.

I annoyed the man and ended getting a slap on my face. Great!!

I looked at the man again and still saw him looking at me and I quickly removed my eyes before I get another slap out of nowhere.

I didn't know when tears gathered in my eyes. I'm a type of person that hardly cries but I feel so weak and disturbed. I felt slight headache and collapsed.

So I made 3 things clear in my mind

I'm not escaping

I can't escape

I might die here

Well good luck to me

When I woke up I was in a dark room. I got up from the which was so comforting. My bed was usually very strong with a thin layer of foam but this was so soft. I got up and found my way out of the room. The corridors were lit with candles and a few rarest and expensive light bulbs. They power up by themselves. Immediately I recollected my memories. I'm not at home. I'm at lord jobs' house. This is bad. I need to go to that room I was in before but I don't think I will be lucky enough to find it. The last thing I want right now is for anyone to catch me outside especially that jobe of a guy's tiptoed and saw a similar door. I opened it and saw two people having sex. The man that hit me with that stick if I recall properly. I quickly closed the door and saw another similar door. I opened it and there were chandeliers, a lot. I saw paintings. pretty and calm drawings. One caught my eyes. It was rain, like a really light one. It was so beautiful and I touched i.e. saw another one. It was brown eyes with brows only. Whoever is painting this mustn't have finished it. I was about to leave when some brushes fell on the floor.

Then I heard a voice

"who's there"

I was so shocked. I wanted to run away but I would cause havoc so I decided to stay. Then a man wearing an apron came out from the back of a big painting.

Wait isn't that

O my god!!!!!

Sir jobe. Ok now I'm going to die.

"what are you doing there "he asked with a Plain and emotionless face. I couldn't answer either because of fear or shock.

"was it because I didn't kick you out with that old fat motherfucker'" he said still looking at me. I could not look at him then he screamed at me

"fucking answer me when I'm talking to you"

I flinched and said

"I'm sorry my lord. I didn't know this was your gallery. I was amazed by the beautiful work and display of the shadow and texture of the work. You really got the droplets of the rain and the eyes.........." I said then cut myself short. This why I don't stay around noble people. I'm definitely going to die.

"I'm sorry for over peaking I was trying to appreciate your work my lord "I said as I tried to redeem myself. I quickly glanced at him and he was still looking at me. Then it dawned on me that I wasn't on my white dress but a pink petticoat. how?? I looked at him and mischievous smile on his face didn't feel right

"I have found something more interesting to draw "lord jobe said giving a wicked smirk