chapter 4

How did I end up here? All this happened because I left that room. I was here holding roses for this moron to paint. My hand was paining me and I felt sleepy. Anytime I mistakenly nudged my head down he would use a long stick to hit me which was extremely painful. After 3 hours of holding the flower vase he was done. I dropped it and said,

"can I go now "

He didn't look at me but arranged his brushes and left. Such a rude jerk. I dropped the vase and left the room but I still have one issue. I don't know my way to the room I was in earlier. as I walked down the corridor, I saw a butler. He told me he was instructed to show him my room. Was it sir jobe?

He took me to my room after all my endless suffer and shock from today. I have never been so happy to see a room before. After my thinking session, I went back to sleep.

"did you find her" jobe asked

"yes my lord. She's in her bedroom"

"ok" jobe did as he waved his hand as signs for the butler to leave but his friend Lucas was still in his chambers.

"so why did you keep her "Lucas asked sipping some wine from his cup'

lord jobe looked at Lucas and scoffed at his statement.

"but she is beautiful "Lucas added.

"it's late so leave" jobe said in annoyance.

Lucas left jobe and he thought to himself.

What if it isn't her but he knew those eyes anywhere but he found her already so why is that girl confusing him he thought to himself.

He will found out. But she's gone be interesting. He found himself smiling and quickly shrugged it off.

authors note; i really hope you like reading this book as much as i like writing

lots of love