chapter 6

"he told me I would lose my head in a painful way if I did what I did again "I said as I told grace my dreadful experience.

"good gracious he was in a good mood this morning. please my lady you have to avoid lord jobe at all times. "grace said as she looked at me in pity.

"so what will I do now? "I said before I heard my stomach grumble. I haven't eaten since I was in sir James house.

"let me get you breakfast first my lady "grace said as she smiled at me. After she left, I walked towards one of the large windows in the room. The room was quite big with a really big bed. It even had its own restroom. A dressing closet and a window terrace.

The room was white and blue. It was beautiful but

God knows I can't stay here. there were guards everywhere. Then I saw some maids with baskets in their hands. They carried it and the guards didn't pay attention to them.

Then my light bulb was lit. I know how to escape now.

"I could lose my life but it could work "grace said as she held a food tray in her hand.

"you just have to lend me your clothes and cap.

Please grace, I need this. I can't end up here. I have a long way to go in my life. This can't be just it." I pleaded with her.

"I never took part in this "she whispered with her big blue eyes wide opened.

'yes of course not"

This will be fun.

I ate lot and took some food in a bag. Grace landed me the maid's uniform which was a long grey gown with a cap used to cover the hair.

I wore that and got ready. With the help of grace, I was able to sneak out of the mansion successfully. Now, I just need to find a way to cross the gate and borders of the large castle.

I walked and walked when I heard someone say

"you come here"

I looked back and saw a young man. Oh this is it.

But he looked really familiar. Wait, I saw him in the bathroom with a woman. Oh no.

"aren't you the woman jobe brought yesterday "

He said with his eyebrows squeezed as if he was confused.

You want to escape he said with a grin on his face as if he was thinking

You're going the wrong way. He said and directed me.

He left and I continued running. I couldn't even speak when he saw me. I'm sure he let me go because I saw him with that woman in the toilet.

I finally came out of the damn compound. I can't believe it. I'm free.