chapter 22

I woke up the next morning and realized this wasn't my room. That's was when the memories came flooding in. I was in jobe's room. I suddenly started looking for him. I got up and I was still in his jacket. Before I knew it lord jobe entered the room.

He walked towards me and sat on the bed too. Suddenly I remembered me telling him not to leave me last night

"you're awake " he said looking at me

"good morning lord jobe" I said feeling awkward because of everything that has been happening. he nodded his head and moved towards a big cabinet. He still has paper work in his room when he has a big office in his house.

He was still searching for something and I got down from his bed when he said

"have you ever seen that man that wanted to touch you yesterday?" he asked this time with a serious face this time.

"I didn't see him well yesterday but if I see him again I......" I was about to say before he caught me short

"oh, I don't think you'll ever see him again" jobe said looking calm searching for god knows what

Did he kill him. Of course he did. That's the only way he solves problems. By punishing someone that offended him and inflicting fear in others.

it's not that he even cares. It just hurts his pride that someone would try something like this in his own house

"Is he dead" I asked and I suddenly remembered my trip was today

"sadly no" he replied. He finally found what he was looking for I guess because he stopped searching

"will I still be travelling today" I asked him

"no" he said

"oh" I said

He left the corner he was in and said

Your personal servants will come here to take you back to your room. Don't come out from that room till tomorrow in the morning. This is an order sophie. He said before he left.

"this is the last time I'm asking you. This odour isn't nice" I said looking at the already half dead man. One of his eyes was plucked and six of his fingers nails and toenails cut off.

He can't die till I let him go. He will beg me so much to let him die but he doesn't just deserve death

"my... lo... rd. I was given a letter and a sum of money to kill lady sophie" he said before I slapped at him. if only he saw the person I could have known but the person was smart enough. Also the person must have known about it. People in this country are starting to grow wings and I will cut it off.

"pour a bucket of soapy water on him. He needs a bath terribly" I said to one of the dungeon guard. It will be extremely painful if water touches his wound. Oh I'm not done with you yet.