chapter 14

I walked with him down the halls still in fear and confusion. I was just thinking about how safe I was with jobe and he cut someone fingers just because he plead for someone that he was having problems with. If I recall properly, David was the man who bought me and brought me here. He's the cause of my misery. I couldn't speak because for the first time, I was truly terrified of speaking.

"you're oddly quiet" he said still walking

"oh I'm just famished; the food was so good." I replied trying my best to lie, I don't want to die in such a painful way and I wasn't even lying if I think of it. I couldn't eat because of him.

"oh you'll eat on our way to the castle" he said still walking.

The castle, am I really going there. I thought. I was so excited. I've read novels about a lot of castles and I can finally go there but I control my mood because he looked at me when he said that.

"oh ok" I replied.

He then stopped and I also stopped pondering why he had stopped

"about the dining incident, I'm sorry it happened in front of you," he said and he paused and walked away.

I was still standing there thinking of what just happened. Did he just apologise to me?

I'm wholly shocked but I will be going to the castle. That thought clouded my mind