chapter 32

I got to the carriage and saw the bags of coins and gold. All I have to do is leave. Happy has been enjoying her life with a first class stable. I shouldn't hinder that.

Ohhhh my god

I forgot a tiny little detail. There no one to ride the carriage. What will I do.

Time is running out.

I walked back to the stable and saw that blonde guy that told me happy name by mistake

"hey. Can you ride a carriage?" I asked

he looked at me confused and I said.

"ride me to cola and I will give you ten golden coins."

He looked at me with bright eyes this time.

"what's your name" I asked

"Jordan" he replied.

"if I may ask. Why aren't you using the other carriages since you're a lady of this house, someone of my low and dirty status can't....

"don't worry about that. Just do your work and I'll pay you

That's all I need you to do "I answered cutting him off because I knew what direction he was going to.

We should go now.

Lord jobe

I sounded like an idiot with Sophie earlier. What must she think of me now? Suddenly a knock came on my room door. It must be Lucas.

He came in with the unifier.

"good job" I said.

"my lord I don't think it's a good idea for you to feel and any physical feeling she's feeling." He said

"I want to protect her in every possible way I van" I said before gulping every drop.

All of a sudden, I felt cold. Is she cold? Why will she be cold in her heated chambers. Is she in her chambers?

I quickly rushed out of my hollows and went to hers immediately. I pushed the door and saw there was nothing on her bed except her pillows. Her room was messy and I traced her sheets to her cupboard. Sophie left. She ran away

"LUCAS!!!!!!!!"

HE ran towards me with a lot of guards." What are all of you doing here? You couldn't stop a girl from leaving this house, if I ever lay my eyes on any of you worthless pieces of shit, you and your family must die.

Lucas hire innovative guards and search every inch of this town. She hasn't gone far." I said

" my lord that might take time and we need to hurry before she goes far." Lucas said.

"get the royal guards to look for that woman now!!!!!!!" I shouted at him, I was so angry that I could kill anyone. I looked around her room and saw her close court maid. I walked towards her and slapped her.

"if you don't tell me where she is right now. You and your family members are dying right now.

She had tears in her eyes and wanted to speak but something held her. This bitch thinks I'm playing

"Lucas she is being beheaded with her family members at noon." I said to Lucas.

"please my lord "she knelt down crying

"I'm going to give you 1 final chance tell me everything that happened."

"She planned to leave tomorrow but I never knew she would do so today. She prepared for a week and she didn't tell me where and when she was going. I only heard her talking about it my lord"
"with who" I asked

"I don't understand my lord "she replied

"Who did she discuss with when you heard about it"

Her facial expression changed when I asked this question. It was a mistake in her sentence but she said it anyways

"answer me!!!!!" I yelled at her

"she soliloquies writing it in her journal" she replied.

"I don't have time for you. Keep her in the dungeon" I said before leaving Sophie's chambers. I'm looking for that woman myself. I will never let her out of my sight as soon as I find her.

Sophie pov

We left the mansion about 3 hrs. if I'm right and they must have not find out that I left so lord jobe will never find me. Benita and Bernice have till morning to flee. I gave them some gold that could be enough to live luxurious lives till they die. So I hope their plan is successful as mine.