chapter 2

"Sophie" I quickly replied. I had a lot of emotions stored in me now and I didn't know how to react

"here "the old man threw a moderately big sac at them. They were gold coins!

They thanked the man and went out. A woman came in and he said "make her a woman for me. We are going to lecher's ball tonight. I'm sure jobe will forgive me

If I give him a gift tonight."

I was taken out of the room by the woman. She had blonde hair and wore a blue dress.

I looked at myself. Half of my breast were showing in the white tight dress. I had oil on my lips and rose water dapped on my neck. I figured out that I was going to be gifted to the man named jobe so I devise a plan. I will run off in the party, steal a horse and jewellery and run away. My dark curly hair was brushed and it fell on my shoulder.

I was taken downstairs. I am so damn uncomfortable in this dress. I waited for the short man who came out a while later. He couldn't stop staring at me. We left the mansion and he took me to different carriage.

The ride was long till we finally got there.

When I came outside of the carriage my jaw dropped.it was so big, bigger than the old man's mansion and security guards stood at every corner.

Ok my chances of escaping have reduced to 70%.

I walked in with the uncomfortable white dress and the old man whose name was James (heard it from a woman)

We were at the ball room and he told me not to leave his side no matter what. After sir James finished chatting with his folks he went upstairs and told me to remain where I am, as if. I started hatching my plan. I walked back slowly till I heard people gasping. I turned to see sir James on the floor. He fell from the stairs? I was shocked. How did it even happen? I moved towards him when I heard someone speak.

"so you think bringing a whore to my house will set you free of all the money you took from me"

I turned to see the person and he wasn't even dressed for the ball. He had trousers on and white sleeves. Everyone quickly bowed their head saying

"greetings lord jobe"

Is he the one sir James is giving me to?

My chances of escaping are 10% now.

No this can't happen. I looked up to see him looking at me. My heart already started beating fast. No I was wrong; I can't escape from him.