chapter 11

Earlier that morning

"I just got a message from the king lord jobe" lucas said with a smile on his face.

"what does that man want now." I said because I wasn't in the mood for an old man beefs and pleadings.

"he's asking for a loan" Lucas said as he opened the envelope.

"then he should be the one coming to see me" I said.

"if he owes you lord jobe you will be in full control of the king and before you know it you can just flick him and prince Walter" he said trying to convince me.

"ok we leave today, besides I need to order somethings for sophie. I will just kill two birds with one pebble" I said getting up heading to my chambers to get ready.

It was still early but I needed to leave early so that I can finish on time. After I got ready, some of my lawyers and workers followed me to board my carriage. As I was standing in front of the carriage while the servants were pitting my bags and essentials, I looked up to Sophie's window. She was standing there also looking at my window. I'm sure her leg is ok now. Judging by the way she was looking at me she didn't know I could see her. Well any normal being can't see that far.

The servants were done with the carriage and I entered it with lucas and we rode off.

It was a long journey because my house was not in town. It was quiet because lucas knows he's being talking too much. After a while we got to the royal castle. I got down from my carriage and headed to the throne room where the kings sit and made decision. I saw him on the throne of course with his bastard son. I walk to the front of them with my men. I didn't bow but just nodded my head.
***********************************

"so you want 20 million gold coins, that's a lot

If I may ask what will that money be used for "I asked sitting on the chair opposite him with tea on the table

"oh it's a project for building of guns and ships for war "the king replied.

"I will give you but you will have to give me 5 million coins' interest for every 3 months from today and pay up in 6 months "I said sipping some tea.

"so I'm paying you 30 million, that's too much jobe. " the king said with a frown on his face.

"you'll have to take it or leave it "I said with a smirk

"how did the meeting go with the king" Lucas asked

"he agreed to 30 million coins at the end of 6 months." I said walking out of the castle.

"what! he agreed to that? that's a lot. Do you think he'll be able to pay back in six months? Lucas asked me.

I just smirked when I saw Walter. I didn't bow or anything, I just looked at him and he did the same. I don't bow to anybody.

He then smiled and said good day lord jobe

It was so obvious he had to greet me and respect me because I have control now.

I just nodded my head and wanted to walk past him when he said

"rumor's have it that you have an interesting woman in your house. I would like to meet her "the asshole said.

I just turned to him and said

"well you have to be able to come to my house to do that and you know I don't allow just any type of being there and it seems your less busy since you listen to rumours but sadly your request is unmanageable" I said before walking past him. I would have trashed him but it's not time to do that. If I kill him, it might delay my plans. I entered my carriage and sped off. I waited at the gate of my house for the people that went to bring the female materials for sophie to use while she's leaving with me. We entered the compound together.

I went to my chambers immediately to have a bath. After I was done I thought of seeing sophie but l will just head to my gallery to review some documents. I will talk to her later. I went to the 2nd floor because that's her room floor and also my gallery. I was walking towards my gallery when I saw the guards I hired standing outside my gallery. Is sophie in there?