Chapter 2. The decision

15 years later...

___Lisa's POV___

"Miss Lisa, your grandfather wants to talk to you," my secretary told me as she entered my office.

"Talk about what?", I asked irritably. "If it's about the deal, just tell him I already knows it.

"It's not about the deal Miss. He told me it's an important matter. And he wants you right now in his office," She explains.

"Ok, I'll be there in 5 minutes. I will just finish sign this papers."

"Ok miss, I will tell him. Thank u." Then she bid her goodbye.

I finished signs all the papers in my desk then proceed to my grand paps office. When I entered his office I bumped at someone, and I was shocked to know who he is. His my father's half brother, Marcus. It's been 15 years since the last time i saw him. I creased my eyebrows, my blood boiled upon seeing him. I hate him so much because I know he is the one who is responsible for my parents death but right now I have no evidence to prove that he is guilty. Time will come and I will put him in jail. And right now I will just stick on my plan.

"Long time no see my niece", he spoke with a smirk on his face. "It's nice to see you again for how many years? Or I think it's 15 years already. Your so beautiful like your mother." He chuckled.

"What are you doing here uncle?" I ask with an angry tone.

"Oh, seems that your not happy to see me," then he laugh. I want to punch his face but my grandfather interrupt our conversation.

"Lisa darling, your uncle Marcus here wants to see us. And he was accompanied by his family." My grandfather explains.

"I don't care." I spoke

"Well beautiful lady, I came to introduce to you your cousins", he said.

"You came back after 15 years and you act like nothing happened?" I said with an insult tone.

"Lisa!" My grandfather exclaimed. "Enough! Ok bring your family Marcus in the mansion tonight, I want to meet my grandchildren."

"What grand paps? Are you that numb? He left us 15 years ago and now he's back like nothing happened" I said annoying

"I said enough with that thing Lisa! she's still your uncle, my son," he emphasized the word son. And that's hurt me.

I glare at him and did not wait any words came from them I walk out in my grandfather's office and get my car keys. I walked on the elevator and pressed the button to the underground. I directly go to the parking lot and press the open button of my car. I open my phone and called my best friend Rosè.

"Where are you Chaeng?" I asked

"Why?" She asked "Is there any problem Lis?"

"I want to drink" I said. "Let's meet up at the bar".

"Ok Lis, I'll be there at 30mins."

I'm glad at my bestfriend. Whenever I got a problems she's just one call away.

Ff At the bar...

I entered the bar. There so many people enjoying their night right now. The music is so loud that makes the crowd wild. People are dancing and grinding with each other like there's no tomorrow. I headed my way to the VIP room where my bestfriend was waiting for me.

"Hey, Lis! What happened?" She asked. I sit on the vacant seat and started to pour the soju on my glass and drink it.

"Remember Marcus?" I asked and she nodded. "He's back and I think he have plans".

"What!" Rosé exclaimed. "Oh my God Lis," she gasped. "What will you do?" She asked.

"I don't know Chaeng," I put my hands to cover my face. "I'm so annoyed", I told her. "He's with his family and worst grandpaps want to meet them"

"You must take care Lis, we don't know what's in the head of that psycho", Rosè reminded me.

"Yeah, Chaeng. I'm always prepared of possibilities." I told her with assurance.

We talked and drink. I think I'm already sober but instead of stopping myself I get another shot. My heart still ached because of my lost. I love my parents so much.

I'm enjoying my night. We danced and met new girls. Yes girls I loved them. I'm an open bisexual to my grandpaps. He knows it and I'm proud of it. He accept me that's what he said but I know deep inside him he wants me to have a beautiful and happy family in the future with a husband. But I'm open for possibilities we don't know right. But right now I want to enjoy playing with girls make out with them.

Fast forward..

I woke up with a headache. I know I drink too much last night. I don't know where I am. The last thing I know was I'm with Rosé. I rose from the bed and search for my phone. Suddenly my phone rings and I check who's the caller. It's my grandpaps. I push the green button to answer it.

"Where are you right now Lisa? I called you so many times last night!" I feel the anger on his voice.

"I'm sorry grandpaps. I met my friends last night", I explained. "Why grandpaps is their any problem?" I asked.

"Get yourself and go home right now. There something i want you to take care of".

"Ok grandpaps. I will be there in 15 mins."

Mancion de Manoban

__Lisa's Pov__

"Good morning grandpaps" I greeted him.

"I want you to prepare yourself including your things." Grandpaps inform me.

"Why?" I asked

"On Saturday your going on the hacienda. There's something I want you to take care of," He said with authority.

"You know grandpaps I have a company to handle right now", I told him. "And what would I do in that rural area? As far as I know I have no important transaction in that place."

"There is Lisa", he said. I want you to manage just for a month the hacienda Manoban. The people there have started to rebel and it affects the farm income and crops."

I saw the sadness on my grandpaps face and it hit me. I know that the hacienda was very important in his life.

"Lisa, if I can handle it my self. I will never call for a help. You know me right?" He sounds like pleading.

"I'm sorry grandpaps. Ok I will arrange my appointments this week and take a one month leave," I told him. "But in one condition you gonna buy me the new W Motors Lykan Hypersport", I smirked by the thought of the latest car.

"Ok no problem. Just fixed the problem in a month and you get your prize." The old man shakes her head and laughs at her hardheaded granddaughter.

To be continued...