Chapter 22. Best night ever (M)

Warning ⚠️🔞 Smut scenes ahead for 18 yrs old and above readers only. It's not suitable for young readers. If you're not comfortable you can skip this chapter.

___Lisa's POV__

I was running right now. I don't want to stop but my knees is shaking. I feel so weak then I sit down on the grass. I don't know where I am but one thing is for sure... I was far away from them. I cried out. I wanted to shout but no words came out from my mouth. The night is so dark and silence eating me right now. Tears falls from my cheeks. Why Nini? I want to ask her. I want to be mad at her but I can't coz I love her. A few minutes later. I heard a loud shout. Wait?, I know that voice. It's Jennie. "Lisa!", She shouted.

"Lisa please! I love you!" She shouted again. Why did she follow me here? I thought. I listen carefully on where the voice came from. I make my way on her. 'Nini?" I whispered. She don't know that I am behind her. So I backhugged her. I can't believe she will find me here. I feel that she shaking and sobbing.

"Sshhh.. Don't cry... my Nini. I love you too", I whispered. I feel so happy right now. I cupped her face and dry her tears away. "I love you, Lisa," she said. Then she pulled my naped and kissed me. I was shock. I can believe that she did that. But I remember the way they kissed while ago so i pulled out

"What are you doing, Jen?", I asked her. "You and Kai...", I said but she interrupted me.

"You misinterpreted what you saw awhile ago, Lisa", she said while sobbing. I don't want to see her crying. I dry her tears away.

"Ssshhh, stop crying ok?" I hushed her then kissed her forehead. "You know I hate to see you like this", i told her.

She hugged me tightly. The rain started to pour. "Let's go! I don't want you to get wet", I told her and started to walk but the rain poured so hard plus it's so dark that make it hard to find out our way back to the mansion.

"Lis, come with me. I think this way is familiar," she grab my hands and pulled me. "See!" She pointed the big tree. "My tree house!", She happily said and we started to run. We make it to the tree house.

"Lis, i have some towel here. You're so wet and cold", she handled me the towel. I dry myself and started to strip my wet clothes. She also did the same thing.

"I have a flashlight here", she happily said. "The rain pours so hard and it's so dark outside. It's not safe to walk outside. I think we can make our way home tomorrow morning", I agree on her.

"Jen..." I started. "Why are you two kissing?" I asked her. The pain still here. I want to clear things out.

She sat beside me. "Huh!, It's so cold", she said. "Uhm", she cleared her throat. "The truth Lis, I want to proved something. My mind is so confused that I decided to cleared it", then she faced me. "But now I know the answer to all my questions," she said and smiled at me.

"And what was the answer to all your questions, Jen?" I asked coz I'm so curious right now.

She stared at me. Her feline eyes. I love it so much that it drowns me. My eyes started to roam from her eyes to her nose and lastly to her lips. I see how she bite her lower lip. I want to taste it again. Her warm minty breath hit my nose, her face is near in mine. I don't want to waste any time so I traced her jaws with my bare hands. I want to claim her right now. "I want you Jen", I whispered to her ears and kiss her cheeks down to her jaw and I claim her lips. We make no move until I bite her lower lips and she gasped. It's my way to bite her tongue. She moaned. We shared a hot passionate but full of lusts french kissed. We make a tongue battle but I win. I started to strip the towel on my body same with her. I roam my eyes all over her. It makes me so hot.

"Your so beautiful, Jen," i told her then she blushed. "Don't be shy, my Nini", I told her and claim again her mouth. My hands started to lift her ass and I make her sit on my lap. She gasped on what I did. We both naked. My hand is on her waist and the other is on her b**bs. I massage it with care and passion. "Lisa..aahh", she moaned. I smiled on my thought. "I want you to moaned my name Nini. My wet kisses went down on her jaws to her neck and found her sweet pulse. I sucked it, i don't mind if it will visible tomorrow. I want to mark my territory. Then my mouth claim her other bre*st. I sucked her nipples from one to another. I want all of hers. My hand make it's way down to her wet p*ssy. I pinched her clit and massage it. "You're so wet for me," i whispered again.

"Ahhh!! only for you babe", she mindlessly said. I know she can't bare with my touch. "Lisa!! Please i want you now!" She moaned. I lifted her and make our way to a wooden bed. And claim her lips again. I make my way down to her. I spread her legs widely. I sniffed her p*ssy it's so wonderful. It makes my mouth waters. I started to eat and lick it. She moaned wildly again that turns me on. She taste so good that I don't want to stop. She hold my head. My tongue move to lick her clit again. Then I pushed my middle finger in her p*ssy hole that make her scream more! "Lisaaaa!!! It hurts!" She said. "I'm still virgin and it's my first time", She shyly said. I'm so happy that I'm her first.

"I will take care of you babe. Don't worry after this you will feel pure pleasure", then I moved my finger in and out again and again. I play with her clit using my tongue. I add another finger then moved it again. She's so mess right now. She moans my name in countless times. Then suddenly she breath so hard. "Lis, I'm gonna cum!! Aahhhhh!!" She shouted. Her p*ssy is so tight on my fingers. I feel that she will cum now. "Cum on my mouth babe!" I said. She cummed to my mouth and I licked it like an ice cream. "Your so sweet babe", i said and make my way to her mouth again so that she will taste herself.

"We're not done babe", i said and kissed her again. Then i position myself on top of her and spread her legs wide again. We are now in scissoring position. I started to rub my p*ssy against her, it's wet as mine. We moan in so much mess. "Jen! Aahhhh!" I started to cried her name. "Lisaaaa" she moans too. After a few rubs we cum to each other. My body shivers and fall down on hers.

We breath so hard and our sweats was all over our bodies. We are so tired. I lay down beside her and held her head on my shoulder. I kissed her forehead. She hugged me. "I love you so much Nini. It's my best night ever!" I said".

"I love you too my Lili!" She said and smiled at me then she peak my lips. We did a 3 rounds of pleasure then decided to rest and sleep.

To be continued...

Pakilinis ng kalat please. Minus ten na naman ako sa langit. Basahin nyo na hanggat hindi ko pa nabubura. 😂🥵😜 I need holy water. Please vote for ASL po or leave a comment kung nagustuhan ninyo ang ASL. Thank u.