Chapter 19. Best Part

___Jennie's POV__

Lisa and I decided to go home and pack our things. We decided to go back in the ranch to check my baby Knighty. Rosé said that she can't accompany us. She said she has important matter to deal with. I'm happy because Lisa is with me right now. I feel safe and sound.

"Are you okay Jen?", Lisa asked after a long silence between us.

"Yeah," i nod and i feel her concerned stare at me. I know she's worried. She held my hand and intertwined it with mine.

"Don't worry Jen, everything will be alright. Knighty is a strong stallion. He will be ok", she said and smiled at me. I know she only said it to ease my worries. A tears escape my eyes.

"Everything I love Lis, they all gone. They left me alone", i started to cry. Lisa stop the car and then i feel her hug.

"Sshhh, Jen nobody will leave you ok?" She said and hold my cheeks. She dry my tears away. "We will never leave you, that's a promise", she then kissed my forehead. I was taken aback on what she did. I know it's wrong to feel this but i feel so secure when it comes to her.

Fast forward

We're on the ranch right now. All the workers is on the big table and eating their dinner. They see us approaching. I see the smile on their faces. They are having a boodle fight.

"Ma'am Jen, Señorita Lisa, kain po tayo", one of the worker said.

Lisa held my hand. "Let's eat Jen, I know your hungry", she said and make our way to the table. She loved eating with her bare hands but unfortunately the food fall back on the table. I giggle, she still don't know how to use it. I started to feed her with my hand. She love to take it. I can feel her warm mouth on my hand it tickling in me. We stare at each other. My eyes focused on her mouth. My throat became dry. I cleared it. She smiled. I know she's teasing me. It likes my whole world stops when she licked the remaining rice on my hands. I gulped and she giggled.

"Kamusta Jen?" I was shocked when someone at my back spoke. I turn around and saw my old friend. Hanbin. He's one who take care of the ranch.

"Hanbin, long time no see!" I exclaimed. He smiled. "It's been a year, right?", I asked. Hanbin is one of my closest childhood friend. He's like a big brother to me. He decided to finished his study in agriculture engineering. He said that he want to prove something to his self.

"Ah oo," she said and scratch his nape. "How are Jen?" He asked me.

"I'm fine Hanbin, oh before i forgot. I want you to meet the only heir of the Hacienda. Lisa Manoban", i said. "Lisa this is Hanbin, a friend of mine". Lisa just nod. I don't know why but i see the deadly stare of Lisa on Hanbin.

"I don't want to eat anymore", Lisa said and left us.

"Wait Lis, where are you going?" I asked her but she just walk passed by me.

"Jen, can I talk to you in private?" I heard Hanbin said. He look so tensed.

"Hanbin, is it ok if we talked later. I will gonna wash my hand", i told him. He nod and i left him.

I go to the kitchen sink to wash my hand. After that i decided to find Lisa. I roamed all over the place but I can't find her. I decided to go in the stable and I find her there talking with the Veterinary, he's good looking but a little bit nerd. He is explaining everything to her. He's intently looking at Lisa. I feel irritated so I walk closer to both of them. Lisa was startled when i hold her arms.

"Good eve doc, how's Knighty?" I asked the Vet.

"Knighty is a strong stallion, Ms. Kim", he said. He smiled at me. Is he flirting with me? I heard Lisa cleared her throat and hold my hand. Then she whispered to me.

"Let's go, Knighty is fine now", she said and we bid our goodbyes to the Vet. When we went outside we saw the bonfire and the workers around it happily singing with a guitar. I saw Hanbin staring on us and then lowered his gazed on our intertwined hands. I was about to get my hands but Lisa grip my hand and we sit down on a log. They sang a tagalog song and we sing along. Lisa just listened to us. I don't know if she know the song.

"Señorita, marunong po ba kayong mag gitara? Baka gusto nyong subukan?" One of the workers asked and give the guitar to Lisa. But she shaked her head.

"I don't know how", she said. So I decided to get the guitar.

"I will sing for you.. i mean for all of you," i shyly said.

I started to strum the guitar. They focused on watching me. Silence occupy them. I decided to play the song "Best Part"

Insert song (Best Part) (check the video below... Mag imagine na lang muna tayo na kinakantahan niya si Lisa 😊😁)

When i end the song. I look at Lisa she's just staring intently on me. I can feel her gazed. I feel warm on my cheeks. I think I'm blushing right now. Please land swallowed me right now. I'm so shy.

"You're so great Jen", she said. And everybody started to clap their hands. "I don't know that you're a great singer." She teased me.

If you only know Lis, this song is for you I thought.

They started to drink coconut wine. Lisa and I decided to go back in the stable. I can smell my favorite scent right now and guess who? It's Lisa. She's so close right now. "Jen, you're so good at everything", she said that makes my heart beat fast. "I wonder what your flaws?" she think deeply and i punched her.

"Believe me Lis, I have so many", i said while laughing at her. When suddenly someone cleared his throat.

"Jen, can i talk with you privately", Hanbin said. "Can I excuse her señorita?" He asked Lisa. And the latter nod. I feel the tension between them so i hurriedly stand and grab Hanbin's hand.

To be continued...

Best part song ni Nini para kay Lili... Nakakainlove talaga si Nini 😊❤️