Chapter 28. Grandpap's Blessing

____Lisa's POV____

This day is the day I'm going back to Manila. Grandpaps called me earlier to ask me the time of my flight. I inform him that I'm going to arrived there in 1pm.

Jennie help me to secure my baggage. I left some of my things and my favorite sweater and white t-shirt because my cute little mandu want to feel me beside her. She explains that she wanted to smell my scent so that she will not gonna miss me that much. I nod and agree on her and in return I will get hers too so that I can hugged it. I said to her that we can video call each other if ever I'm already there and not so busy. I hugged her and we get out in our room. All the workers, Nayeon and manang Fe were very sad.

"Please don't be sad everyone. I'm going back here, ok?" I said and they nod. "Please take good care of my baby", I hugged Jennie again.

"Don't worry Lisa, we will gonna do that. We love Jennie so much", Nayeon said. I smiled at her.

"Wag kang mag-alala, señorita. Aalagaan namin sya", Manang Fe said. I'm so happy that I have them. I know my baby is safe and sound in here.

I'm heading at the airport. Jennie is with me. She is sidehugging me. I kissed her side cheek. "Don't worry ok?" She nod and smiled. I love you so much baby" I whispered.

"I love you too baby", she said and pecked my lips.

We arrived at the airport, I think it's time to go but I don't want to take her hands away from mine. We interrupted by the flight attendant. I used my private plane.

"Ms. Manoban, sorry to interrupt you two but it's time to go", she said. I nod at her. I face my baby, she is crying mess. I don't want to see her like this. I don't want to leave her. I hugged her for the last time.

"I will call you if I already arrived there", I said. She nod and hugged me so tight. "Let go now babe", she nod and kiss me for the last time. I kiss her passionately.

"Please be back, ok? I love you."

"I love you too", I replied at her and started to walk away.

My flight last for more that 30mins. I arrived at the airport at exactly 1pm. I open my phone and call my love.

On the phone.

Lisa: Hello love, I'm already here (giggles)

Jennie: Hi love, I'm glad that you arrived safely. I miss you already. (I know she's pouting)

Lisa: Don't pout, I'm not there to kiss your lips. (just teasing her)

Jennie: then come here and kiss me (she laughed)

Lisa: Don't tease me Mrs. Manoban. I can go there in a blink of an eye. (She just laugh. Oh how i miss those laugh)

Jennie: Mrs. Manoban, huh? (She chuckled) Say that Ms. Manoban if you're already married to me. (I just laugh in her)

Lisa: Soon my loves. ( There a silence in the other line. I know she's blushing) Love? Are you still there?

Jennie: yeah, sorry hahaha. Take a rest now love. Call me again later if you arrive at your condo, ok? (I told her that i will going to sleep in my condo)

Lisa: yes love, take good care in there, ok? Don't overworked yourself and eat on time (sweetness overload right)

Jennie: ok love, bye for now. I love you. (She said and make a kiss sound)

Lisa: I love you too so much.. mwahh (I kissed back and giggled)

It's like we're not in each other arm a while ago 😅😂 my love was so sweet.

I decided to rest for a while in my condo then after that i will visit the company and grandpaps. I want to talk to him about me and Jennie. I already have plans for our future. I decided to settle down with my girl in the hacienda. Hope my grandpaps will agreed on me. Lord hope he will understand me.

Manoban Industry
4pm

I was heading at my Grandpaps office. My secretary called me awhile ago that my grandpaps called me for an important meeting in his office. I knock at his door and open it. He was checking some files in his hand. I miss my grandpaps.

"Hey, grandpaps", i greet and walked towards him. His brows creases.

"Oh my baby Lili", he said and hugged me. "I missed you so much. How's the trip?" He asked and sit back at his seat.

"Oh, its fine grandpaps. I missed you too", i said. "How are you?" I asked and he just laugh.

"Same as you left me here", he said and chuckled. "I think you owe me a dinner". I nod.

"Ok grandpaps, dinner later", I said and kissed his cheek. He was the only man I will love forever except for my biological father who is now with the creator.

"And I have something to discuss too about you later" he said. I just nod.

Luxury Resto
7pm

Dinner with grandpaps is settled. We are in a VIP room. I was so nervous. It's my first time to say it to him. My future plans. I hope he will support me and give us his blessing. My hands is already wet because of sweat.

"You ok, Lili?" He asked. We already done eating and he is putting some wine on my glass. "You're not feeling well?" I shake my head.

"Grandpaps, I-I don't know how to say this but...", I said stuttering. I'm so nervous.

"But..?" He cut me off.

"Ifallinloveandwanttosettledownwithher", I said so fast with no pause.

"Hey, talk slowly lady", he laughed so hard.

"I.. fall in love and..." I said but I can't stare at his eyes. I'm so nervous. I think my heart wants to get out of my chest.

"And you want to settle down with her?" He said that makes me stare at her. He just chuckled and smiled. "So who's the lucky lady?" He asked again.

"How'd you know it's a she?" I asked him.

"You said with her, so I assumed it's a woman", he laughed. I laughed with him.

"Naughty old man," I said.

"Hey, watched your mouth lady, I'm not that old", and we laughed again. I love how's my grandpaps humor is.

"So back at the topic, who's the lucky lady that captured my granddaughter's heart?

"It's Jennie Kim, grandpaps", I said. I stared at his eyes hoping to understand me.

"Oh, the beautiful woman of the Kims," grandpaps said. "She's beautiful and at the same time smart and kind". I nod at him.

"I love her so much and I want to be with her for the rest of my life. I don't know what will happen to me if it's not her", I confess.

"Manoban's attitude when falling in love", he chuckled. "You behave like me when I'm in your age lady"

"Please, grandpaps support me and Jennie", I plead. He just stared at me and drink his wine.

"Is she ready to settle down with you?" He asked.

"Yes, grandpaps!" I pout and stared in him with a puppy eyes.

"Ok, I want to talk with her", he said that makes me smile. "I want to meet your lady. Make me an appointment with her"

"Can I be with her when the two of you talk, grandpaps?" I plead again.

"Nope, I want to talk with her personally before I give you both my blessing", I pouted.

"Ok grandpaps. Thank you so much," I thank him and hugged him so tight.

To be continued...

Guys pa support po 😊💕 I love jenlisa forever 💕