Chapter 18. Knighty

__Lisa's POV__

I woke up early and do my morning routine. When someone knocked on my door. I open it and Rosé was smiling in front of me. She's wearing her bathrobe only.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her but she pushed me and make her way to my bed.

"Good morning monkey! Is that what you greet your bestfriend in the morning?" She said with a dramatic Aussie accent.

"You're so dramatic chipmunk", I said and rolled my eyes.

"I'm here for our plan. On what I see last night, she's obviously jealous", she said.

"Are you serious chip?" I asked.

"Yes! I see it in her eyes, the way she rolled it every time I make sweet scene at you" She said.

"Oh, ok, so what's the next plan?" I asked her.

"So here's the thing, my fake girlfriend", she said and smirk. "You must act sweeter towards me.

"What? Yuck!" I said jokingly and laughed.

"Hey monkey! Do you think I like that?" She said angrily and punch me. "for the sake of your lovelife I will endure that thing"

"Do you think, this jealous things will help me to get her Chaeng?" I said with sadness in my eyes. She held my hand and rub my back.

"If she truly love you, she will fight for you", she said and smiled.

Fast forward

We are now at the dining table. This chipmunk is still clingy and sweet to me. Every time she will feed me, I want to laugh but I can't coz she's pinching me. Jennie, Nayeon and the maids was infront of us. I can see their glares on me and Chaeng. I look at chaeng and we talk by the eyes. Jen cleared her throat.

"Good morning señorita", Jennie greeted me.

"Good morning Ms. Kim", i replied. "Everyone I want you know that Ms. Park m..my", i was cut by Rosé.

"I will stay here for a while", she said at everyone. "I want to have a peace of mind for a while and I know this place will help me and Lisa too", she said and stare at my eyes and wink. Then Rose get the fork and spoon to feed me.

"Eat well, monkey! Your already thin", she said. "Are you in diet or your focused again in work and forget to feed yourself with nutritious foods?" I just shake my head.

"I'm fine, chipmunk", i said and pout. I used my aegyo voice.

"What a baby," i heard Jennie mumbled and shake her head. "actually Ms. Park, Ms. Manoban here is abundance of food. She's just a picky one", she said that makes Rosé smirked.

"Oh, is that true monkey?" Rosé asked. "From now on I will take good care of you so that you will eat properly."

"What a babysitter", Jennie mumbled again. I want to laugh but i suppressed it.

"Did you say anything, Ms. Kim?" Rosé asked but I know she heard Jennie.

"Uhm, nothing Ms. Park. It's already 8am now. Me and Ms. Lisa will go to the ranch to check the supplies and the stable and cattle in there." Jennie said.

"I want to go there too", Rose said. "So that I know what work did they do in there" she said. Jennie just shrugged.

Fast forward.

We are heading at the ranch. The man in his 40's approach us. I don't remember his name when Jennie started to speak at him.

"Carlos, kamusta ang mga kabayo?" Jennie said at the man. He stared intently at Jennie like a hawk who wants to eat it's prey. I want to picked his eyes and feed it to the horses.

"Which horse is available right now? I want to rode with my friend right here", i told him.

"Ah, senyorita pasensya na po, baka bukas mo pa masasakyan ang mga kabayo sapagkat pinapatingnan pa namin sila sa Vet. Hindi kasi maganda ang pakiramdam ni Knighty", he sadly said.

"Bakit anung problema kay Knighty, Carlos?" Jennie asked. She felt sad about her favorite horse. "Pwede ko ba siyang makita?" She asked again. I know she's so worried. The man nodded and he lead the way to the stable.

Jennie caress the face of Knighty. "I think knighty got a flu", Rosé worriedly said to. And same as Jennie he caress the horse too.

"May I know what happened why he got sick Doc?" I said to the vet who assist the horse.

"Knighty got the flu, maswerte sya at naagapan agad", the vet said. "I already shot him a flu vaccine. I hope he will get well soon", he said.

"It's the same flu that killed Mighty right?" Jennie asked with her sad eyes. She's like ready to cry.

"Right, i don't know where he get it", the doctor said and shake his head. "Don't worry knighty is strong", he positively said.

I rub the back of Jennie. I know that she's sad and I don't want her to feel it. She started to cry i know she loves knighty so much. "Ssshhh, it's alright Jen, everything will be ok", i said. She then faced me with tears in her eyes and then i realized she already hugging me while her head is in my neck. I felt her warm tears that soaked my t-shirt but i don't mind. Rosé then mouthed me that she will wait in the car outside. I thank her and i still caressing Jennie's back.

"Why?" She said with cracked voice. I don't want knighty to die, Lis", she said.

"Shhh", i hushed her. "Don't worry Jen, knighty will be alright. The doctor said that he's so strong. Think positive ok?" I said to encourage her. I then hold her shoulders and she faced me. "Hey look at me, knighty will be ok, the doctor already shot him a vaccine." She just nod. I want to make her smile but i know it's not the right time for that. I hugged her one more time. I want her to feel that I'm here for her. I hold her hand and make it intertwined with mine. "Let's go?" I said and make our way outside the stable.

"I want to stay and sleep here to take care of Knighty. You can go home with Ms. Park, Lis," she said and take her hand away from mine.

"No, we can stay here," i said but she shake her head to disagree. "You must take home Ms. Rosie, she's uncomfortable in this place. I roam around and see Chaeng who is sitting in the wooden chair.

"You would like to go home first and get your things. The night will be cold in here. And i can get my things too to stay here with you", i said that makes her eyes widen.

"Don't do that Lis," she said. "I can do it with my own."

"I decided already and Chaeng will understand. I don't want you to sleep here alone with these men", i said and eyed every men who eyeing my Jennie. Really in front of my salad. I want to yell at them that this girl is only mine. I want to fired them all but I'm not that possessive though. I see Jennie smiled. "That's what i like, your smile", i said and i see her blushing. "So let's go?" She nod.

To be continued...

Sorry sa sobrang tagal ng update. Sobrang busy sa work. Pa vote po guys ❤️😊