Chapter 3. Goodbyes

___Lisa's POV___

After the talked with my grandpaps, I focused myself on my unfinished work in the company. I decided to call my secretary to prepare all the documents to be sign of. Then I called my buddy, Kang Seulgi, my Chief Operating Officer to meet me in my office for a small discussion of my leaving.

At Manoban Industry
CEO Office

I already finished signing all the important documents in my office when Seulgi came.

"Hey Lis, what's up? Is there any problem?" she asked.

"Yeah, I want you to take care of some important things about the project with our japanese investor. I want you to close the deal bud", I told her.

"Oh, ok. I will Miss Manoban", she said teasingly. "Oh, by the way you heard the news Lis?"

"About what?" I ask.

"About the new open gay bar in Makati. Let's have some fun in there!" She said with full of excitement.

"Sorry but I don't have enough time to have fun right now", I sigh in the thought of leaving my night life and my friends in here. "There's so many things I need to finished," I continued.

"Com'on, Lis. Let's enjoy the night!" She pulls me in my swivel chair. "Tomorrow is another day, ok!"

"Ok then," I get up from my chair and get my jacket and bag. "Call the troops I have something to announced."

"About what?" She asked. "Don't tell me your wedding?" she said while laughing. "So who's the lucky girl of Manoban?'" I scoffed and smack her shoulder.

"It's not about that bear! I hate you!" I told her

"Hey don't pout like that monkey! Your so ugly just like a duck" she keep teasing me. "Ok let's go now. Just tell your secretary to sort all the documents so that I can study them", she said. I nod.

When we exit the office, Yeri greeted me and Kang. "Good evening Ms. Manoban and Miss Kang". I nod at her.

"Yeri, please send the proposals for the new investor to Ms. Kang secretary," I said and she nod. "And do I have appointments tonight?" I asked her.

"Ok, miss I will send it later and nope you have no appointments for today it's all cleared", she answered. "But tomorrow morning 8am sharp you have appointments with the Kims", she reminded me. I just nod and smiled.

"Thank you for reminding me. Me and Ms. Kang will be heading now,' we bid our goodbye. Yeri, so far was a good secretary that my grandpaps give me than the previous ones. They were all flirty. I just shake my head by the thought of it.

At the bar

When we entered the bar, as usual it's full of different people. We make our way to the VIP room where our friends are waiting. When we entered the room I saw Ryuji, Jeongyeon, Rosé, Tzuyu and Momo. They welcome me and Seulgi with a hug. Hahaha. I miss these gays.

"Hey Manoban, what's the problem?" Ryuji asked me. "I mean what is the agenda about?" She smirked.

"You drink already?" I asked them

"Nope, we wait for the two of you. Spill the tea Lis", Tzuyu told me.

"Ok, don't be too pushy", I said and they laughed. I sighed by the thought of leaving my night life here. "My grandpaps wants me to spend my whole month in the hacienda"

"What!" They all exclaimed. Shocked was all over their faces. I laughed at them.

"Are you serious Lis?" Seul asked me. I nod. "Why so sudden?" She asked again.

"I don't know but grandpaps said that it's an important matter," I told them. They nod. I sit beside my bestfriend Rosé. "Hey, what's with that face?' I asked her.

"Your unfair Lis," she said. You're going to leave us here?" She asked and smacked me.

"Hey, Chipmunk it hurts", I pout.

"Don't use your aegyo at me monkey it's not suit on you" she said laughing.

"That's better. Don't be sad Chaeng it will be a month only", I said and hug her.

"Hey, the two of you stop the drama", Momo interrupted us. "So you already heard the news guys?" She asked.

"About what Momo?" They asked in unison.

"About Lisa's ex, Irene. She's back and already engaged." It shocked me but I already moved on from her. It's almost 3 years. My 3 fucking years. That's why I focused on my work and love was not on my mind anymore. Flirt and fling only. No serious relationship.

"You okay Lis?" Rosé asked me. I smiled. "I'm totally fine chipmunk", I told her. "I already moved on".

"Ok don't mind the things that stress us and let's enjoy the night!" Tzuyu shouted.

"I already ordered drinks and foods!" Jeongyeon said. Let's start the party and ignored the drama." We get our glasses with whiskey.

"Whoah, Cheers everyone!" We shouted and started to drink. Ahhh, the alcohol is so strong that my throat hurts a little bit.

"So Lis, you know they said, there are so many pretty ladies in the province," Ryujin said. "We will never shocked if after a month you will have many chicks in there."

"Yes, of course we will never wonder, this monkey is a chick magnet" Rosè said that makes them laughed. "But let's us remind you Manoban don't bring a pregnant woman here", Seulgi said jokingly. I earned another laughed from them.

"Shut up bear! You know if i can make a woman pregnant i have lots of babies right now with different mommies", i said while laughing.

"But seriously Lis, you must take good care in the hacienda. Don't hesitate to call us if anything bad will happen. We are all here for you monkey", Chaeng said with a tear in her eyes. I felt sorry for my bestfriend. She's with me since then. She's like a sister to me. I hug her tightly.

"Don't worry guys it's only a month. We can do video calls if you have time," I told them. "So let's celebrate my despedida party gays!" I shouted. They give me a group hug. I love them so much. They're like my siblings. After that we sing and dance and drink until everyone got drunk. The party end at three o'clock in the morning.

We bid our goodbyes. I drive my way home with my Lamborghini Huracan. I sigh with the thought that it will takes a month before I can drive this big baby again. I'm gonna miss you my baby.

I decided to sleep in my penthouse. Tomorrow morning I'm going to pack all the things that i will be needed. Two days is enough to prepare for a long vacation. I will going to use the Manoban's private plane. It will takes a few hours for me to travel.

To be continued....