Chapter 5. Cat eyed woman

___Lisa's POV___

After a long ride. We arrived at the mansion. I'm so tired because of jet lag. I roamed my eyes to the big old mansion. The maids and the old woman whom I know they called Manang Fe is waiting for me to get out of the car. Suddenly the driver open the door. Then he get my luggage. They all nod their head. "Good evening and welcome back again to the Hacienda de Manoban, Señorita Lisa", they greet me in unison. Señorita is so odd but I don't mind.

"Good evening everyone and thank you so much," I greeted them back.

"Señorita Lisa pasok na po kayo. Alam ko gutom na po kayo." The old woman said to me. "Natatandaan nyo pa po ba ako señorita?" She asked me.

"Yeah, Manang Fe right?" Don't worry I can understand a little bit of tagalog," i answered her.

fast forward

We are now at the dining table. There are so many foods in front of me. How can I finished this. What are they thought of me a pig 😅. I already remembered Chaeng. If she's here right now she will be the happiest person.

"Manang Fe, all of you can eat with me," I invited them.

"Wag na po señorita Lisa. Mamaya na lang po kami", she answered.

"No I insist, I can't eat well if someone is staring at me when I'm eating. Please make yourself comfortable. I command all of you will eat with me or I will not going to eat this", I told them with authority.

"Kumain na tayo Lola", I heard the woman with bunny teeth told manang Fe. "kanina pa ako nagugutom eh." Manang Fe hit her head. "Naku ikaw talagang bata ka." I giggled.

The foods are delicious and I can tastes the freshness of the vegetables and meat. How I miss eating this kind of food in here. I already finished my dinner and decided to go to my room.

I bid my goodbyes to them because I'm so tired. "Samahan ko na po kayo  sa iyong magiging kwarto nyo señorita." Manang Fe said. "It's ok manang Fe I already know where's my room is. Just stay in here. They need you." I told her and make my way to my room.

I open my room and it's so dark. I decided not to open the light and take a nap first coz I'm so very tired. "I will take a bath later", I murmured. I make my way to the bed. I smell a vanilla scent in my room. Wow it felt so nice. I roamed my hands to find a pillow and hug it. Wow it's so fluffy. Hmmm.

I woke up because someone shout and kicked me. I fall from the bed. Shit my butt is hurt. Who the fucked is this woman. Why she's in my bed?

"Manang Fe, may manyakis dito! Tulong! Tulongan nyo ako!" She shouted. Then she get the pillow and started to hit me.

"Wait! What are doing? Don't hit me!" I will kill you! Why you kicked me huh?" I angrily said to her.

I suddenly pulled her and she fall on top of me and she accidentally kissed me. Her lips is so soft and it tastes like a vanilla and strawberry. Wait, why I'm think of it like I'm a pervert one. It was an accident. My heart suddenly beat so fast. What happen to me. Who is this woman?

Suddenly the door open and the light was turned on. Now I can clearly see the face of the woman in front of my pretty face and Oh my God she's very beautiful little woman with a cat eyes. Oh, my God I think I'm inlove. I thought. She stood up so fast and I sat up on the bed.

"Who are you?" She asked me

"Care to explain everyone? Why there is a woman in my room?" I asked them all.

"Wait it's my room," said by the cat eyed woman and glared at me.  "And answered my question first." She said.

"Why would I?" I sarcastically said. "You're not my boss."

"Pervert!" I heard her whispered.

The people in front of us didn't say anything. Shocked were all seen in their faces.

"Okay, Manang Fe, enough for the drama", I said with a loud voice. "Care to explain now?"

The old woman was back in her state. "Naku pasensya ka na Señorita Lisa. Binigay na po kasi ni Don Lucio itong kwarto mo kay Ma'am Jennie", she explained.

"I can't believe it. How could that old man give my room to an unknown woman." I see the anger in her face. I smirked.

"Pasensya na po talaga señorita akala ko po kasi nasabihan na kayo ni Don Lucio tungkol dito", the old woman apologized. "At akala ko rin po alam muna kung saan ang kwarto mo po."

"It's ok your forgiven", I said

"Teka yon lang yon?" This woman asked. "Panu naman yong ginawa nya sa akin manang Fe?" Then she put both her arms on her chest. "Hinawakan nya yong anu ko.. ahhhh!!! Kainis!" Bastos!" She shouted at me.

"What? don't complained it's small though", I told her. "Honestly, it was an accident and you have also fault in here b'coz you hit and kicked me." I pouted.

"Huh, I can't believe this!" She look at me with her ravaging eyes. "Bastos na nga, ang kapal pa!" She said.

"What?" I can understand that!" I shouted back. "Manang Fe, I'm so tired right now and I don't feel to argue on someone who cannot understand the meaning of accident." I smirked when I remembered her lips on mine. I look at her and she bit her lower lip. I like to taste it again. "Fuck", I whispered. Why I'm thinking about this. I'm I a pervert now? No.. no.. I shake my head of the thought.

"Ok po señorita hatid ko na po kayo sa kwarto nyo." Manang Fe said. I'm about to follow her when this small woman say. "You will never say your sorry to me?" She asked.  My back faced her and smirked. "Nope, in your dreams Miss." Then I walked out on the room and followed Manang Fe.

"Ma'am Lisa ito na po ang kwarto nyo." She said. "Maiwan ko na po kayo", then she bid her goodbye to me.

I make my way to the bathroom and took a bath. I can still feel her lips on mine. It's so soft and tastes like vanilla and strawberry. I shake my head. "No... No Manoban. She's not your type". But my heart beat so fast. I don't know why.  The last time that I felt this kind of feeling was three years ago with my ex Irene.

"Jennie", I murmured her name and I felt hot. "I want to know you more cat eyed woman." After the long bath, I take a rest and sleep.

To be continued...