Chapter 29. Be strong my Love

___Lisa's POV____

I'm heading at the company right now. Last night at the dinner, me and grandpaps talked. He will agreed on my plan but in one condition. I will focused in the company for one month. I will proved to him that I will do anything for my girl. No one can separate us. I promised to him that I will do anything just for him to support me and Jennie. Last night I called my girl, we sleep late. I want to hear her voice. I'm so whipped, it's just 2 days that we're not seeing each other but it's like 2 years already. I want to surprised Jennie . She doesn't know that grandpaps already know about our relationship.

I was in my office when my secretary knock at my door. "Come in", i said.

"Ms. Manoban, here are the files that you're asking", I look at her.

"Oh, thank you so much," I said then Yeri left.

I checked the files. I saw how the financial status of the company drop in its quickest way. "How'd it happen in just one month?" I whispered. I think I will make time to investigate about this. I know already who's this someone but I need a concrete evidence. The time it happened was the time I was sent at the hacienda. I close my fist and hold a long breath. "You'll going to pay for this, uncle", i smirk.

Manoban Industry
12noon

Jennie called me to remind me to eat my lunch. My girl is so sweet. I hope someday she will the one who will prepared my breakfast, lunch and dinner. She said that she will visit the plantation right now because there is some problem occurs. I'm so worried right now but she assures me that she can handle it. I trust my woman. I know she's smart enough to settle it.

The days flew so fast. I promised to Jennie that I will visit her in the hacienda but I have so many appointments. I need a month to finished it and after this we will be with each other again. Be patient my love.

I called the troops to help me to captured the thief on my company. We collect all the evidence and called the company's lawyer and the police. All my troops and grandpaps is here.

"It's time guys", I firmly said. They all nod. Let the drama begin. My uncle was in his office when I entered.

"What are you doing here?", She asked me. She don't know that there's a hidden camera that we installed at his office and everybody was outside waiting to arrest him. I was hella nervous right now. I hope the plan will succeed.

"What is this uncle?" I drop the files in his table. He furrowed.

"What do you mean by that my beautiful niece?" He said like an innocent one.

"All the evidence was here! Don't you dare deny it!" I shouted at him. He just chuckled at me.

"Hahahaha!" He laughed at me. "What if I say yes, Lisa" he whispered. He walks beside me and get the files in my hand and tear it in front of me. "I get all that money and no one noticed me except you. You're so smart my niece. You're no doubt a Manoban but you inherit also the bad behavior of your beloved father. You're minding someone's business that's why i kill him.." i was shock at his revelation. I closed my eyes and my tears fall down at my cheeks. "Oh, no.. what i mean is.. i killed them" he chuckled.

"You're a devil! He's you brother how can you do that!" He shook her head.

"I'm no one's brother hahaha!" He laughed like an evil. I want to kill him. My heart ache right now. I know it's him who killed my parents. He's a son of the devil. "You know why i killed him? Huh? Because he will going to inherit all of this. The original plan is to killed you all but it's disappoint me that your still alive my niece.

"I will kill you!" I shouted at him. Ready to throw a punch but I remembered my companions at the front door. "I promised you will going to rot in jail!"

"Then kill me!" He dares and laughed again. "No one will believe in you even dad", he smirked.

"You're wrong uncle! They already knew", i smirk. "Arrests him! I shouted and the police entered the office but before they captured him he gets his gun under his table and shot me.

"I will kill you first before they can arrest me!" That was the last shout I heard before darkness surround me.

___Jennie's POV__

I was drinking water at the kitchen when the glass fall down from my hand and it breaks into pieces. I was so nervous right now. I don't know why but it's not good. Manang Fe help me to clean it. I went back at my room and check my phone when it rang. Lisa is calling me.

Jennie: Hello Love... ( I was cut off by someone)

Someone: Hello Ms. Kim.

Jennie: Who are you? Where's Lisa? (My heart beats so fast)

Someone: Sorry. Mr. Manoban asked me to call you. I'm Lisa's secretary...Yeri. I want to inform you that Ms. Manoban is in the hospital right now. She was SHOT!

I fall down from my knees. "She was shot" that was the words that keep repeating on my mind.

Secretary: hello Ms. Kim. Are you there? (But i cried so hard i clenched my heart)

I put back the phone at my ear

Jennie: May I know if how is she (cracked voice)

Secretary: She's in the ER right now. Please prepare your things. Mr. Manoban wants you here right now. Someone will get you there.

Jennie: Thank you Ms. Yeri. (I bid my goodbye)

I prepare all the things I needed. Yeri texted me that I will used the private helicopter. I was waiting here outside the Mansion. Mamang Fe, Nayeon and everyone is here with me. They are also worried about Lisa. I'm still crying and Nayeon keeps on holding my back to calm me. After a few minutes the helicopter touched down on the helipad. "Ms. Kim, let's go. I'm Mino, Old Manoban's bodyguard." I nod at him and he gets my small baggage. After an hour, we arrived at the Manoban's company.

"Bring the baggage of Ms. Kim at Lady's Condo", he said at the woman who welcomed us.

"Ok sir", then she gets my baggage

"Ms. Kim, your ready? Let's go", I nod and head to the black car that the Manoban's own. Two bodyguards are waiting for me. We head to the hospital.

When I came at the hospital. Everybody was in front of the ER waiting for a good news. Mr. Manoban hugged me. Rosé is also here. I thinks she's with Lisa's friends.

"Guys this is Ms. Jennie Kim, Lisa's girl", she introduced me to everyone. I was shocked. Did they already knew?

"I'm Suelgi. I'm Lisa's best buddy. COO of the MC", I shake her hand

"I'm Jeongyeon," I nod

"I'm Tzuyu," said by a tall girl. I smiled at her.

"I'm Ryujin," she shake my hand. I see the sadness in their eyes.

And "I'm Momo". So they are my baby's bestfriends.

Rosé hugged me tight. "It's okay Jen, Lisa is strong I know she will make it", but I sob again. Everyone is silent not until the doctor came out at the ER.

"So who's the family of the patient?" He asked.

"I'm his grandfather", Mr. Manoban raised his hand.

"She was shot at her shoulder and lost so many blood but luckily we have available blood in here. The operation was successful and she's stable right now. She will be transferred later at her room. Just wait her there." He said and back at the ER. We all nod.

Be strong my love.

To be continued.

Anu kaya ang mangyayari kay Lisa? May happy ending pa kaya guys? 😁 Pa support po via heart react at comment ❤️😊 thank u! Happy Valentines day everyone!