Chapter 17. Annoying pretty handsome

__Jennie's POV___

I slept late last night because of Lisa. I still remember how she kissed me. When I went to the dining area, Lisa's girlfriend is already eating. I scan her, she's so beautiful with a blonde hair and fair skin. She's ethereal. I decided to sit down.

"Good morning, Jen", Nayeon greeted me. The girl also smiled at me. "Good morning everyone", I greeted back.

After a while, Lisa came and sit down beside the girl. The girl put the breakfast on Lisa's plate and she also grab a hotdog and started to feed her.

"Hope that you choked with that food Manoban", I thought. She then called her honey. Oh wow, what a sweet endearment but suddenly Lisa choke and coughed. Oh my God, Hahaha Karma is real. I laughed on my mind. I grab the glass of water and give it to Lisa but this girl already give her water. I rolled my eyes.

Seeing a person who occupy your thoughts with the one they love is very painful. I want to stand and leave the table but it's not a professional thing to do. I decided to continue eating my food and don't mind them.

After awhile, Lisa introduced her to us. So she's Roseanne Park or Rosé. Lisa's special someone huh. Girl don't you know that your girl is head over heels on me. Charr! I smiled with the thought. I want to say it to her faced but nah, don't mind.

Wow great! Honey your faced. Wait, why I'm so angry with this girl. I see she's so perfect for Lisa, but me? Nah, don't compare the land to sky Jen. I just shake my head by the thought. Yeah I'm sure I'm so Jealous with this girl. She's have everything including this annoying pretty handsome girl. 

After we eat. I handed the schedule for the day to Lisa. We also talked about the people that willing to help us to solved the problem in the hacienda.

"Honey, can I come with you?" Rosé interrupted us. I rolled my eyes again. This is my sole time with Lisa but I don't want to be rude coz she's still Lisa's girl.

"You can bring Ms. Park with us Señorita", I said.

"Are you sure Jen?" Rosé asked for confirmation. The truth I don't want girl but no choice. "I'm so excited" she exclaimed and jump like a little girl. Lisa shaked her head and stare at me.

"I'm sorry about her Jen, she's just like a kid", she said and face palmed.

"Don't worry Señorita. I don't want her to be bored her in the mansion. And besides the more the merrier", I said and smiled at her.

"Hey, honey do you hear me?" Rosé asked her. "Are you ok?"

"Ok, i will going to prepare now." I interrupted them. "Let's see each other after 30 mins", I said and walk away.

Fast forward

I prepare myself. I dressed on my white blouse and a black leggings. Right now where going to check the Banana Plantation,  a thousand boxes will be exported to China tomorrow. Where going there with Rosé. What a nice day. It's ok, atleast it ease the awkwardness between me and Lisa.

I went out my room and I saw Rosé and Lisa on the car waiting for me. Lisa and Rosé's attire right now is so nice. Rosé with her cowgirl look while Lisa was in her balenciaga cap, white shirt and buggy pants with white sneaker. She's so pretty handsome and hot. I hope we're not going to a muddy part of the Hacienda because of that shoes. I sighed. Lisa was the one who drive the car and of course I'm in the backseat while Rosé is on the passenger seat. Of course she is the queen and I'm their slave here. Their slave... truth slaps me here.

We are now at the plantation. Lisa is talking to the operation supervisor while Rosé is taking pictures. I decided to check the people working.

"Good morning po Ma'am Jennie", they greeted me.

"Good morning po", I greeted them back. "Kamusta po ang trabaho Mang Cris?", I asked the big man who is responsible in quality inspection.

"So far ma'am Jen, ok naman ang lahat. Marami po ang harvest ngayon at halos lahat class A", he said. "Mukhang makakabawi na ang hacienda ngayon", he smiled happily. Everyone also smiled at me.

"I'm so happy to hear that Mang Cris. Sana nga po ay makabawi na tayo at ng mabawasan ang problema sa hacienda", I told him. "Sige po mauna na ako sa inyo" pagpapaalam ko at tumango naman sila.

I deliver the good news to Lisa. She was happy to hear it. "Salamat po sa lahat", we said and bid our goodbye.

She checked every documents that the supervisor gave and she was satisfied. We left the banana plantation and decided to check the sugarcane plantation. It's already lunch time when we arrived.

"Good morning po Ma'am Jennie, good morning din po mga señorita", they greeted us.

"Good morning everyone", we greeted back. Kamusta po kayong lahat dito mang Karding?" I asked the head supervisor.

"Ok naman po Ma'm Jen, nakaharvest po tayo kahapon ng isang libong tonelada ng tubo at good news po kasi na processed na po kanina at pwede nyo po I checked ang produksyon", balita ni Mang Karding.

"Wow that's a good news mang Karding", Lisa happily said and smiled at me. I see the happiness in her eyes right now.

"Mukhang makakabawi na po tayo señorita", Mang Karding said. "Magpasalamat po tayo at di masyadong naapektuhan ng bagyo ang mga tubo.

"Mang Karding di na po kami magtatagal. Mauna na po kami sa inyo", pagpapaalam ko.

"Keep up the good work Mang Karding", pinasalamatan at kinamusta siya ni Lisa. "Congratulations everyone!" Tumango naman ang lahat ng trabahante. "Salamat senyorita, salamat din po ma'am Jen". We are happy to hear their gratitude.

1pm when we decided to go home. We are so tired. "Are you ok chipmunk?" Lisa asked her gf. "Yup, no worries, I wonder how people so dedicated in working on farms. It's so hot working under the sun, their skin burning and they only gain small salary", Rosé said.

"They have no choice", I answered. "It's the work they all knew" sadness was all I felt on them. "They worked here with all their life. Same as me, hacienda became my home", Lisa stared at me in the rear view mirror. "But working here is not bad. We see happiness in their eyes. Working here makes us happy", Lisa smiled at me.

"Yeah, working here is not bad", Lisa said. "I already like it here", she continued. I was taken aback in what she said. Rosé just shake her head and smiled. "whipped", she whispered on Lisa. I don't know why but i ignored it.

To be continued...