Chapter 10. Confirmation

____Lisa's POV_____

I'm still staring at the ceiling of my room. I can't sleep. I don't know why but everytime I close my eyes all I see is Jennie's beautiful face. Her smile.. Wait her smile..  her gummy smile. I still remember it. It's been 15years ago, I was hoping that Nini and Jennie is a one person. I will ask her tomorrow. Hope I have a courage.

Since I can't sleep, I decided to open my phone and play a game. In this way I can entertain myself. But unfortunately I still think about Jennie. So I take a deep breath. I checked the stolen photos of Jennie in my gallery. I toke it secretly  because I don't want her to feel that I'm a creepy stalker. Her smiles captivate my heart. It makes my heart beats faster. I want to be reason of this smile. My favorite gummy smile of Jennie Kim. I will get you Jennie, no matter what it takes. I will make you fall inlove with me. I promise that.

Fast forward

Morning came

I'm heading to the dining area. They are already eating breakfast. I stare at Jennie, her eyebags shown.

"Ok lang ba kayong dalawa?", Manang Fe asked both of us

"Ok lang po manang"
"I'm fine manang" we said in chorus.

"Eh, bakit ganyan yong mga mata nyo. Ang lalaki ng eyebags. Di ba kayo nakatulog kagabi?" She asked again.

"It's just an insomnia manang Fe", I answered. Jennie still lowered her head.

"Oh sya sige kumain na kayo. Alam kung madami pa kayong aasikasuhin ngayong araw. Tsaka nga pala Lisa tumawag ang iyong Lolo, kinakamusta ka", she said.

"Oh, sabihan nyo po I'm fine", I answered. It's my 11th day in the hacienda and I really enjoy this place. Fresh surroundings, fresh fruits and vegetables, fresh milk and of course Jennie Kim. Why so whipped of me. Eheee. I still confused about what I felt.

After we eat breakfast. We decided to visit the plantation where the raw products was being processed for exporting. There we meet so many different workers. From dairy to poultry, mangoes, coconut, sugarcane and banana. This is not a simple hacienda. It's like a big company with big future. Jennie introduced me to each and everyone. They taught me everything. I enjoy the day. I'm so tired but worth it. Especially that Jennie is with me.

"Mukhang na enjoy mo na ang hacienda ah." She said. "Sabi sa iyo eh, mas maganda dito kaysa sa Manila." I nodded. Yeah, right I enjoy it so much coz you are here Jen. Jennie was the one who driving the car. "Ok lang ba sa iyo if may dadaanan lang tayo?" She asked.

"Yeah," I nodded.

After a few minutes. The car stopped in an ancestral house. I remember this house. There's a woman who is waving on us. "Nini?", I mumbled

"Yes?", Jennie asked.

"Uhm, this house?" I asked but Jennie went out the car and started to talk with the woman with the same age with her. Is that Nini? I want to talk to her so I get out the car and make my way to her.

"Are you Nini?" I asked her. She just smiled at me. I stare at Jennie and she started to laugh. "why are you laughing?" I asked her

"Ako po si Marie, Mam Lisa", she said. "At sya po si Nini?" She pointed Jennie who shows her gummy smile at me.

"Oh my God, don't tell me your my childhood friend Nini?" I hugged her so tight. "Why don't you tell me, Jen?"

"Kasi po hindi ka naman nagtatanong, Señorita" She still laughing at me.

"Hey, Nini don't laugh at me. You're so mean!" I pout. Actually I already know but I want a confirmation from her. "And I told you to call me Lisa, right? I don't want to hear señorita from you anymore," I said.

"Wag ka ngang mag pout para kang pato", she said.

"Beautiful duck!" I said that makes them laugh.

"We're going to the cemetery. She's my friend Marie. She's going with us," she said and I nodded

"Bakit di mo sinabing ang ganda pala ni Ms. Lisa?" I heard Marie said at Jennie. I smile. What can I do. I'm beautiful and sexy. Hehehe

After a few minutes.. we are now in the cemetery. Jennie visits her Lola Alicia. The old woman already died because of kidney failure. I see the tears flow on her cheeks. I hold her hand to ease the pain. I know even it's a month already we cannot easily forget the people we love so much. Jennie frown of what I did. But I held it so tight for assurance. She smiled at me. I love those beautiful smiles.

After we went to cemetery, we dropped Marie in their house. Then we went back to the mansion.

fast forward

I'm in my room when someone knock on my door. It's Jennie

"Lisa? Can I come in?" She ask.

"Yeah, it's open." I still drinking my tea.

"It's a project proposal that the cooperative give yesterday" she held the folder on me. "want to check it?" She asked.

"I know you already checked it Nini", I said. "besides your my assistant and the head manager here. I trust you on this. I will review it later," I winked. She smiled.

"Ok Lili, salamat. Yon lang at aalis na ako," she said.

"Okay..", I nod. "Nini..", I called her. "...uhm goodnight," I said.

"Goodnight Lili", then she closed the door. Oh.. I can't still believe it.. My childhood friend Nini is Jennie Kim. My heart is beating so fast right now. I'm so happy today, I already confirmed that I'm so inlove with her. I love this place. 😊

To be continued...