Chapter 14. Unexpected Visitor

__Jennie's POV__

I separated my self from Lisa and run away. It was wrong. Jen why did you do that? Are you inlove with Lisa? I shake my head by the thought. That kiss we made was the best kiss I ever had. Oh, God what is happening to me? What Lisa said a while ago is still filling my thought.

"Jen if your inlove, gender doesn't matter anymore because what's matter the most is your feelings on her/him. We cannot teach our heart to whom we fall inlove. If you're inlove you are not afraid anymore of judgement from anyone. Showing your true self from them is what we called freedom"

Lisa is right but how? She's Lisa Manoban the sole heir of Manoban Industry and my boss. But me I'm just a simple woman who worked on them. And I don't even know if she have a girlfriend who she left in Manila. I rode my horse and make my way back on the hacienda.

Fast forward

I'm in my room. I'm lay at my back and stared at the ceiling. I don't know if Lisa was already back from the hill. I don't want to see her. I'm still afraid and shy on what I did. You never used your head Jen. I'm still asking my self why I did that. I still remembered how we devoured each other's mouth awhile ago. How her lips tastes so good. I put the pillow on my faced. I don't want to remember it anymore. "You're so stupid Jennie!" But I will not deny that I like it. My heart beats so fast. When I'm with her I feel safe and happy. She's the first woman I ever kissed. We shared a real kissed. I closed my eyes and take a deep breath. I decided not to eat lunch because I don't want to see her. Am I madly inlove with her? Why I felt this way. Last night when I hear her talking with that chipmunk, I felt jealousy. No Jen, Lisa is already taken. Your just confused on what you feel. Suddenly my phone rung and I checked it. It was an unknown number. I decided to take it.

"Hello, Good afternoon. Is this Ms. Jennie Kim", said by the person on the other line.

"Speaking," I said.

"Hello, Jen, this is Kai!" he said happily.

"Oh, Kai, why did you call? Is there any problem?" I asked him.

"No- No Jen", he said. I just called to asked if your free tonight?"

"Oh, yeah, I'm free", I answered.

"So, can I take you to a dinner date, Ms. Kim?" He asked again. "I will pick you up there", he said.

"Ok Kai", I replied. Kai is my friend. I know what I felt on Lisa is just an infatuation only. I hope Kai will change my heart if ever.

I prepared myself on my dinner date with Kai. I chose a black knee dress. I put some make up. It's just simple. I get out of my room and make my way to the living room where Nayeon is watching TV. "Where are you going Jen?" She asked. Then the doorbell ring. manang Fe open the door. She then back and Kai is in her back.

"Jen, may naghahanap sayo", she said. "Napakagwapo", she said again that makes me laughed. I never seen Lisa. I roamed my eyes on the kichen to the veranda but she's nowhere to find.

"Manang, nakauwi na ba si Señorita?" I asked her.

"Oo, nasa kwarto ata. Bakit?" She asked.

"Ah, wala naman po", I said and make my way to Kai. Why is it that I still think of her when I'm with Kai. "Let's go", I said to Kai. But he stopped me and give me flowers.

"For you Jen, hope you like it." He said and peek at my cheek. Why I don't feel anything and I don't like the way he did it. "So let's go" he then offered his arms for me.

"Thank you Kai".

"Enjoy your date Jen", Nayeon said and smiled at me.

"Thank you."

__Lisa"s POV___

I"m in the veranda. I heard all their conversations. I felt pain in my chest. Why you did this to me Jen? I want to cry. I thought we have something. Don't assume anything Lis. She left you in that tree house remember. I know she was just confused. I see Kai and Jennie heading to the car for their dinner date. Hope you enjoyed the night. I sighed. No one loves me I know it. They still want man for their lives to fulfill their needs.

Fast forward

I'm having my wine when suddenly my phone rung and I checked it. It was Rosé. "Monkey! I have a surprised for you!" She shouted that makes me put away my phone on my ear.

"Hey! Chipmunk don't shout!" I said. "I'm here at your Hacienda." She said.

"You what?" I asked again to assured that what I heard is true.

"I'm here at the front door. Open it for me please!' she said.

I make my way to the front door. I open it and Rosé is smiling wide at me. "Monkey!" She shouted and hugged me like there's no tomorrow. "I miss you so much!" She kissed my left and right cheeks.

"Come in chipmunk", I said and get her luggage. "Manang Fe, please prepare a room for Ms. Park and put her luggage to her room", I said.

"Elena, tulungan mo ako dito," Manang Fe said and they headed their way to the guest room.

"I miss you so much Lis", Rosé said and hugged me. "Can I sleep at your room", she said and I shake my head.

"Nope, I don't want to sleep with someone who snore", I said and we laughed.

I saw Nayeon in the living room. She saw us. She frowned at the way Rosé clinged to me.

"I know your hungry chipmunk", I said. I will tell them to prepared our dinner.

We eat out dinner and talked about the things we missed. How I missed my unexpected visitor.

To be continued