Chapter 23. Lowkey

___Jennie's POV___

I woke up, the sunlight hit my eyes. I blink my eyes to adjust from the light. Then i felt a warm hug behind me. I smiled when i remembered last night. It was the best night ever. Lisa and I make love in countless times until we exhausted. I blushed when I remembered how we devoured each other like we never tired of touching ang kissing. Lisa's warm breath hits my naped and again it turns me on. I adjust my body and faced her. Oh fucking God, she's truly a goddess. She's so perfect and ethereal. No words can describe her. She's like an angel that sleeping beside me. I traced her jaws, nose, lips ang eyes. Then suddenly she open her eyes and stare at me.

"You know it's illegal to stare like that miss Kim?" she said teasingly and smiled at me. Oh God how i loved those smile. I want to kiss those lips of her but we must leave coz I know everyone is worried now and I don't want them to know what happened to both of us.

"Let's go now Lis, I know they all worried about us", i said and peck her lips. I stand and get my clothes but suddenly she grab my hands. I was taken aback on what she did.

"Not yet my Nini", she said and kissed my knuckles. She's so sweet. Don't do this Manoban I don't want to fall in love with you. I know I'm hopeless. It's hard to dream specially that you know she's so hard to reach. "I want to taste you again", she smiled maniacally. I just hit her arm that makes us laugh.

"Seriously Lis, i know they're looking for us and all worried right now coz they don't know we're here", i told her. She nod and kissed my forehead.

"I adore you my love", she whispered in my ears that send shivers from my spine down to my core.

"You're such a tease Lisa", I said and we put our clothes on. Lisa and I headed back to the mansion.

Fast forward

We saw many people gathered in front of the mansion. We headed to them and Lisa cleared her throat in order for them to noticed us. They look on us in unison. Manang Fe, Nayeon and Rosé run to us. They embraced us.

"Hey, how are you Lis?" Rosé asked Lisa worriedly. She hugged her bestfriend. "I thought there's something bad happened to both you. Thank God I'm wrong." She said and her tears started to fall.

"I'm fine chipmunk", Lisa said and smiled at her. "Don't worry I'm with the best person here," she said and smiled teasingly at me. I know that smile.

"Señorita san po kayo galing? Sobrang nag aalala kami kagabi. Di na namin kayo nahanap dahil sa sobrang lakas ng ulan. Pasensya na po kayo", Manang Fe said. My conscience eat me. I know they're all worried while me and Lisa doing pleasurable things.

"Don't worry manang Fe, what's important is we're fine. Can we go now inside the Mansion. I'm already hungry", she said while pouting. I want to pinch those cheeks and kiss those lips.

"Jen, are you ok?" Nayeon asked me, interrupted my thoughts. "Why you're so red, are you sick?" She asked again. I was so shy so i lowered my head.

"I'm fine Nabong", i said then make my way to the mansion. I heard Lisa and Manang Fe thanking everyone and ordered them to go back home.

I headed to my room and take a shower and choose my outfit. After that i headed back to the dining area for breakfast. Lisa still not here. I guess she's doing her morning routine in her room. I sit down across Rosé. She smiled at me and I smiled back. The smell of the food makes my tummy growls. I want to devour every dish in front of me. I suddenly feel someone sit beside me i take a glanced at her. She's so beautiful that I can't take my eyes of her. "Let's eat", she said and everyone nodded.

We started eating. Silence defeaning us only the sound of the fork and spoon is all you can hear. It's so awkward that no one asked us about what happened last night. I think they know that it's private matters between me and Lisa. I feel a soft caress in my thigh. I was so shock that i made a gasped. "You ok Jen?" Rosé asked me. Lisa smirked at her. I hit her hand with mine. "Aw!" she whispered. I look at her with the "you-deserve-that-pervert" look. She hissed. The two in front giving us a questionable look. I just sighed.

"I'm fine Ms. Park", i answered her back. "There's a big irritating mosquito under the table so i hit it", i said. Lisa laugh on what i said. I look at her with a "what look" she just shake her head. I want to smack her.

"So both of you are ok now?" Rosé asked us. I look at Lisa.

"Yeah, we make.." i hit Lisa to cut her off. I wonder what she's thinking. "What?" She asked me. I rolled my eyes.

"Nothing," i said at her. "we already talked last night". They just hummed and nodded. I want to smack this woman beside me.

"I just want to say that we just make up last night." She whispered to me and laugh teasingly.

Everyone looking on us right now skeptically. I just face palmed. I want this floor swallowed me I think I'm blushing mess right now. She held my hands under the table and caress it softly. "Let's stay lowkey," she whispered again. I nod at her. Yeah lowkey coz we still have no label. I don't know what's running in her mind but i will go with the flow.

To be continued...

Sorry for super late update. So busy lately that my mind can't composed a story. Hope you still like it. Pa vote po for more updates 😊❤️