Chapter 13. Freedom

__Lisa's Pov__

I'm on my way to the kitchen to get some wine. The chocolate cake is so delicious. I want to eat more. I saw Manang Elena arranging the baking utensils.

"Good evening, Manang. Thank you for the delicious cake. Are you the one who baked it?" I asked her.

"Good eve, señorita. Salamat po pero hindi po ako ang nag baked ng cake. Tinulungan ko lang po si Ma'am Jennie", she said. I just nod and smiled. So Jennie was the one who baked it.

"Manang are you the one who brought it to me in the veranda?" I asked her.

"Hindi po señorita. Hindi po ba kayo nagkita ni Ma'am Jennie? Sabi nya kasi kanina siya daw ang magdadala ng cake sa iyo," she said and frowned.

"Oh, ok Manang", I said and grab the wine at the table. I left the kitchen. If Jennie was here awhile ago, it means she heard me and Chaeng on the phone. Why she didn't uttered any word and just left the cake in the table? I shaked my head and shrugged.

Fast forward

I woke up early morning. I decided to do a horseback riding. I wore a cowboy suit that I bought. I checked my self at the mirror. Oh my, I'm so beautiful and hot. Hahaha. Complementing yourself is not bad. I make my way at the dining area to eat my breakfast. I saw Jennie who is sipping her coffee.

"Good morning Ms. Kim", I greeted her.

"Good morning Señorita", she said and get back her full attention in the folder who I assumed was a financial report of the hacienda.

"Thank you for the cake", I said. Shocked was seen in her face. "Manang Elena told me last night that you baked it for me. It's so delicious and I want it more", I said and sip my tea. "You know I loved chocolates." I smiled at her. I see her blushed in what I said. Lisa your so whipped.

"Your welcome señorita", she replied. "Are you ready for your horseback riding today?" She asked. I nod. She's so naturally beautiful. She wore a white long sleeve and a high waisted brown pants with high brown leather boots.

"You're so beautiful", I mumbled.

"W-what?" She asked. I just shaked my head.

Fast forward

__Lisa's POV__

We are now at the forest. Me and Jennie decided to go to the end of the Hacienda. I was amazed by the river.

"Señorita, this is the river who separated the Hacienda Manoban and Kim." She said.

"Kim?" I asked.

"Yes, remember Kai? He is the grandson of the old Jordan Kim", she explained.

"Oh, so they are the owner of that piece of land who giving headache to their people," I said that makes Jennie laughed.

"Lis, I want you to see something," she said then motioned her horse to go further.

I followed her and we stopped in the top of the hill. It's so amazing in here. The whole hacienda is very visible. I was happy that I brought my favorite camera. Me and Jennie got off on our horse. I started to roam my eyes at the area. "Wow!" It's the only word I said. I captured everything with my camera.

"I hope you like the area Lis", she said.

"I-I very do Jen. Thank you", I said and hug her. "Thank you for making me happy Jen", I said but I realized that I still hugged her. She cleared her throat so I separated my self to her. "Sorry".

"Don't be sorry," she said and smiled widely. "Look Lis," she said and point her finger at the top of the tree.

"Wow!" I gasped. "Is that a tree house?" I asked. She nod and make her way at the top.

"Com'on Lis. It's so nice in her. It's like your on top of world", she said and I followed her.

We make our way to the top of the tree by an old wooden ladder. When we settled down at the tree house I was amazed by the place. It's so cozy and nice. The air was so cold and fresh.

"It's my sanctuary Lis, whenever I'm sad and alone, I go here to clear my mind," she said. "You are very welcomed here Lis. This will be yours too if you want." She said.

"Are you sure Jen?" I asked her. She nod.

'Lis, can I asked you?" I nod and faced her.

"What is it?" I asked.

"What is the feeling when you fall inlove with the same gender? I mean, are you not scared? Of.. of judgement?" She said that taken me aback. "Sorry, but actually.. uhm. don't mind it, I was just curious" She stand up but I held her wrist. She was shocked of the sudden touched I made.

"Jen if your inlove, gender doesn't matter anymore because what's matter the most is your feelings on her. We cannot teach our heart to whom we fall inlove. If you're inlove you are not afraid anymore of judgement from anyone. Showing your true self from them is what we called freedom," I answered her. I look at her eyes. It tells me something. I look down at her lips I want to kiss it. I can't take it anymore. Sh*t! She lowered her head. I take no time and captured her lips with mine. She closed her eyes and I devoured her lips lovingly. She taste so good that I don't want to stop. I stand up without breaking the kiss and held her back by my arms so that our body will collide. She stopped the kiss and our mouth parted. I put my forehead on hers.

"I'm sorry Lis," she said. She separated herself from me and run away. She left me dumbfounded. I close my eyes. I still remember her sweet lips on mine. You make me crazy over you Jen. I shake my head by the thought. It was wrong. I know it.

To be continued...