Chapter 26. My honey (M)

___Jennie's POV____

Lisa is super duper extra sweet to me. She never left me behind. She always makes me feel special in a simple but romantic way like right now she is backhugging me while I'm cooking her favorite adobo. She gives me butterfly kisses on my neck. I was annoyed because I can't focused and afraid that someone unexpected came to see us in this position. "Don't do that hon," i scolded her but she still do it.

"There's no one in here hon", she teasingly said in a flirted way.

We are now in a relationship with label. I'm her girlfriend and she's mine. I'm so very happy that we made it to the next level but still afraid that in the next few days she will going home - in city where her real life is. I don't know if I can survive in a long distance relationship specially that she will become busy in her work as a CEO and me will stuck in here  to manage the hacienda. Her grandpa Don Lucio still don't know that I'm in a relationship with his granddaughter. I don't know what will be his reaction if that happens. It's Lisa's decision if when she will open up with her grandpa. I don't want to pressure her I'm going to support her decision no matter what.

"Lili, stop it. It's already done. I'm going to prepare our dinner", i said that make her stop and kiss the back of head. This girl is my weakness.

"Let's eat", she squeals like a child waiting for her favorite food to devour.

We eat our dinner and afterwards we decided to clean our dishes. Manang Fe is eyeing us. "I will do it lovebirds, just prepare to sleep now. It's already late", she teasingly said. Lisa just smiling and whispered on me. "Let's sleep in my room", she said and wiggle her eyebrows. "I miss you already."

"Aiissh, this pervert", i whispered back and hit her arm. She just giggled. Manang Fe shakes her head.

"You two are meant for each other", she said that makes me smiled.

"Yeah, she is perfectly made for me Manang Fe", Lisa said and pinched my cheeks. I pinched her waist that makes her scream.

"Ouch!!! Why did you do that honey?" She said and pouted like a child.

"Manang Fe, please remind me why I choose this child to be my girlfriend", i asked that makes manang Fe laughed.

"Because I'm cute and you love me", she said and hug me tight", Lisa answered me. Manang Fe shake her head again for disapproval and laugh so loud.

"You're so cute Senyorita," she said that makes Lisa laughed.

"Told ya", she said while giggling. "Let's go now to our room", she said and grab my hand.

"My room is on the other side Lisayah!" I hit her but she just laughing.

(Warning ⚠️🚨 this scene is for 18+ if your not comfortable just skip it.)

We entered her room and before I can utter a word she smashed her plump lips on mine. Our lips is dancing in a rhythm of love. I can feel her tongue wanted to entered mine. We're doing a french kiss. We ended the hot kissing when we grasp for an air. She lean her forehead in mine. "You want to try something new?" She asked me and I nodded. "Ok let's try the Australian Kiss", she said that makes me frown.

She guided me in her bed and she started to undress me then i help her to undress too. Her body still amazed me and makes me hot. She turned me on and makes me wet. "You ready hon?" She asked then in one blink I feel her tongue devour my flesh under. "Oh!" I flinched on what she did. The sound of her tongue and my moan surrounded her room. I hope that no one will hear us. "You're so delicious hon", she said and I'm mercilessly moaning right now. She devoured my p*ssy like a mad wolf. I hold and pushed her head when i feel like I'm going to cummed.

"Lisaaa..aaahhh.. I.. I'm going to cum...ahhhh", i moaned.

"Cummed in my mouth Nini," Lisa said and then I cummed in her mouth.  She suck and cleaned my juices. "You're so yummy honey", she said then she kissed me and i taste myself in her. I felt her hands cupping my p*ssy again. "Are you ready Nini?" She asked and I make my legs wide open for her. She inserted her long fingers on me. "Ahhhh, Lisssahhhh" I scream in a sensual way. She pushed her two fingers in and out of my holes. She make it fast and I think in any minute i will cummed again. "Make it fast Lili! Yeah.. aahhhhh. Like that.. Oh my God!!!" I moan so loud. She never disappoint me. She kissed me torridly then her mouth back to my bre*st to claim one of my n*pples. I can't take it anymore. I'm so weak when it comes to Lisa. She devour my body like a hungry beast. Her left hand on my other bre*st. She massage it with no mercy and suck my other n*pple like a hungry baby. "Lisaaa" i moaned again. This woman has no mercy when claiming me. Her fingers still pushing in and out and I can't help it. "Lisssaaaa!!! I said while i shake my head. I'm like a crazy woman in front of her. And another orgasm came to me. Lisa feel it and claim my lips again. "you're the best hon", she said. I thought it's the end but no. She positioned her self on me. Her p*ssy on mine. Another scissoring position.

"I think I'm going to cummed", she said in a low breathless voice. Her p*ssy against mine is the best position. She's now  grinding on me, were banging each other in a rhythmic way. After a few grind we cummed. Her body collapse on mine and then she whispered to me. "I love you my Nini", after that she lay down beside me and sidehugging me. "Let's sleep hon", then she kissed my forehead. We both sleep because of tiredness. Every night is the best when I'm with my honey Lili.

To be continued...

Oh minus ten na naman tayo sa langit. Pahingi nga ng holy water. 😅😂 Pa support po ulit mga ka ASL 😊😘💕 Jenlisa is real na talaga 😊 daming ganap sa concert eh. Pa heart ❤️❤️