Chapter 7. My Nini

__Jennie's POV___

"What happened?" Lisa asked

"I don't know," I replied. "Wait in here, I will going to checked it. I get down the car and open the hood. The smoke was scattered. I felt that she stand beside me

"I think the engine of the car got overheat", I explained. I was so pissed off. I'm so tired and I want to rest but this happened. How so unlucky I am this day.

"How can we get out of her. The Hacienda was miles away from us. I don't want to walk. I'm so tired", Lisa complained.

"We have no choice. It getting dark and my phone was deadbat", I said. "Let me borrow your phone to seek help", she then give it to me. "No signal!" I said. "I will going to find a signal in there." I pointed the old tree and then started to walk away.

"Wait for me, Ms. Kim. Don't leave me!" she shouted. We are hundred meters away from the car when suddenly the rain pours down. Oh no... Not now please. We ran to find a shelter. "No! No!" I ran faster leaving Lisa behind.

__Lisa's POV__

We ran so fast and I'm panting right now. Me and Jennie found a shelter beside the old big tree but it's not enough for us. We get soaked. Jennie decided to find another shelter. We started to run again and the flashlight in my cellphone is the only light we have in this darkness.

"There is a small hut in that area," Jennie shouted and I nodded. The rain is so heavy and we ran so fast. I'm so very tired and cold.

We reached the small hut. It's so creepy. The hut is so old but atleast it can give us both a shelter.

"Are you alright, Ms. Manoban?" She asked. I sit down in a small bed made of bamboo.

"I'm so tired and hungry," I pouted and my stomach growl. It's true I'm so hungry right now.

"Don't worry, Señorita this rain will stop," she said.

"Yes, I hope it will," I sighed. I feel so cold because my t-shirt and pants was wet.

In the Mansion

___Nayeon's POV___

"Lola, bakit kaya wala pa sila Jennie at Señorita? Nag-aalala na po ako. Lumalakas na kasi ang ulan," tanong ko kay lola Fe. May halong takot at kaba ang nararamdaman ko. Dapat alas syete ay nandito na sila.

"Wag kang mag-alala apo baka nasa rancho lang sila kasama ng ibang mga manggagawa. Alam mo na nakisilong sa munting bahay doon sa rancho. Wag ka ng mag alala dyan," sagot ni lola sa akin.

Breaking News

"Isang bagyo ang pumasok sa Philippines Area of responsibility ngayong hapon. Inaasahan ang malakas na pagbuhos ng ulan, kulog at pagkidlat. Kaya mag ingat sa posibleng pagbaha lalo na NCR. Antabayanan mamaya ang iba pang update sa Bagyong Rosing. Ito po si Anna Maglayo nagbabalita. ASL News 2"

"Naku bakit ngayon pa nagka bagyo. nagkaproblema na nga ang hacienda dahil sa peste sa pananim nong isang buwan ngayon naman bagyo," sabi ni lola. Bakas ang lungkot sa kayang mga mata. "Kawawa ang mga magsasaka," saad nya.

"Don't worry lola. Let's pray na lang para di na matuloy tong bagyong to," I lightened her up. Pero sobrang nag aalala na ako kay Jen. Takot pa naman yon sa kulog at kidlat. Naaalala ko kapag ganito ang sitwasyon ay niyayakap ko na lang sya para mawala na ang kanyang trauma.

It's been 2 hours na kinokontak ko ang cellphone ni Jen pero out of coverage area. Nag aalala na talaga ako. Sana ok lang ang bestfriend ko.

__Jennie's POV__

It's been 5 hours since we stuck in this small hut. I notice Lisa is shaking and pale.

"Ms. Manoban, are you alright?" I ask her and I touch her forehead. "Oh, my God your so hot," I said. She's not feeling well. "You know you can take off your clothes. Don't be shy, we are both girls in here," I said that makes Lisa smirked.

"I'm ok Ms. Kim," she said. But I feel that she's telling a lie. "Move a little", I said before I sit down beside her. "I'm sorry about last night Jen. It was an accident", she said.

"Don't mind it anymore Señorita. I know it's no ones fault anyway," I said. "...and we're both girls so no problem, right?" I continue.

"Ye..ah, yeah that's right", she said.

The awkwardness and the noise of the rains surrounded us. I was flinched because of thunder and lighting. It was so loud that makes my heart beat so fast. I was shaking so I close my eyes and started to pull up my knees to cover my head. I cried because of fear.

Suddenly I heard Lisa. "Jen are you okay?" She asked and cupped my face with her hands. I shake my head. I can't utter any word. My tears falling down on my cheeks. I hate this feeling. It feels like I'm a weak person.

"Jen don't worry, I'm here", Lisa said and pulls me beside her and hug me. Why I feel so warm and safe in Lisa? I hugged her so tight. She smell so good. That's the last thing I remember before I closed my eyes.

Fast forward

___Lisa's POV__

I heard a small snort in from this small woman. The warm breath of her in my neck makes me shiver. She's so beautiful even in the dark. What's in you Jen that makes my heart flutter?
I close my eyes and feel her warmed.

Fast forward

I woke up by the loud bang of thunder. I still hugged by this little woman in front of me. I'm facing her right now. I can see her plump lips, I want to kiss it. My God, why do I feel so hot right now.  I shake my head by that pervert thought. Don't Lisa, don't make her more mad at you. I study her perfect face. This is the only face I want to see every morning when I woke up in bed.

"Lili", she whispered.

"Jen, are you alright", I asked her but it seems that she's talking to her sleep.

"Lili, don't leave me please", she said and she's panting right now. I tried to wake her up. I'm so worried right now. Wait how did she know my nickname? The person who knows it is my grandpaps and my childhood friend Nini. Don't tell me she's.... Nini? It is destiny that we meet again my Nini?

"I won't Nini," I replied and then kissed her forehead that makes her calm. So you're my Nini huh. I shake my head. I will make it up for you babe.

To be continued...