Chapter 11. Don't judge me

__Jennie's POV__

It's been two weeks since Lisa and I meet. Everything changed when I met her. I don't know why but everytime she's near my heart beats madly. She gave me reason to smile. The last time I felt this is when I see my childhood crush Kai. This kind of feeling is all new to me. I don't know why but Lisa bend me.

I'm in a deep thought when someone poke my check, it's Nayeon.

"Hey, girl why so malalim yong iniisip mo", she asked. "May problema ba?" I shake my head.

"Wala naman girl. Marami lang kasing problema sa Hacienda ngayon at dumagdag pa tong si Lisa", I answered her back.

"Nahahalata ko sobrang close na kayo ni senyorita Lisa ah, ingat ka dyan mukhang baliko eh," she warned me. "Balita ko kasi bes na babae gusto nyan. At marami daw naging jowa yan sa Manila", she added.

"Hay naku, ikaw talaga Nabong! May pagka marites ka din no? Hahaha!" Sabi ko sa kanya sabay batok.

"I'm telling the truth bes noh.. halata kaya sa kanyang mga titig sayo na gusto ka nya," she said. I shake my head and smile.

Nahalata nya rin pala. Minsan nga gusto ko ng matunaw sa mga titig ni Lisa eh. Her doe eyes makes me weak. Na co-confuse yata ako. Pero ayaw ko namang sabihin muna kay Nayeon. Alam ko naman na baliko si Lisa eh. At sabi nga ni Don Lucio na tanggap nya ang apo nya kahit sobrang babaera. Naku talaga. Wala daw permanent relationship. Haysst Manoban you make me insane.
I'm back on may senses ng biglang nagsalita si Nayeon.

"Oy girl, I have good news. Kai is back. Nakita ko siya kahapon sa may bayan. At take note girl sobrang pogi nya na and he's a lawyer na daw," sabi nya na ikinagulat ko. It's been 5 years since the last time I saw him. Medyo na excite ako kasi nga childhood crush ko sya.

"Do you think natatandaan pa nya tayo girl?" I asked Nayeon. At biglang nawala ang saya sa mukha nya.

"I don't know girl. Pero baka ikaw kilala ka pa nya. Diba nanligaw yon sayo dati kaso napaka istrikto ni Lola sa lahat ng manliligaw mo. Kulang na lang itago ka sa baul," wika nya at natawa naman ako. Yeah, right Kai was my suitor pero dahil focus ako sa studies ko dati di ko pinansin lahat ng nanligaw sa akin.

"Sabi ni Manong Carlos, mag ho horseback riding daw kayo mamaya ni senyorita?" Tanong nya.

"Ah, Oo gusto kasing malibot ni Lisa ang mga lugar na di kayang pasukin ng sasakyan. So we decided na sumakay na lang ng kabayo," I answered. She just nod.

"Oh sya bes may gagawin pa ako. Maiwan muna kita dyan. I know marami ka pang gagawin. Mukhang malayo iniisip mo kasi eh," she teased me. Alam ko ang iniisip ng babaeng to. Hay naku talaga.

__Lisa's POV__

I'm in the my room right now. I decided to go outside. I saw Nayeon and Jennie talking with each other in the veranda. They seems serious and I don't know but I feel so odd about it. I heard my name. Are they talking about me? But why? I eavesdropping to know why.

""Nahahalata ko sobrang close na kayo ni senyorita Lisa ha, ingat ka dyan mukhang baliko eh," Nayeon said to Jennie. "Balita ko kasi bes na babae gusto nyan. At marami daw naging jowa yan sa Manila", she added.

So Nayeon told Jennie that I'm a bisexual and worst is I'm a womanizer. Shit! Hope Jennie will never believed her. I chuckled. Why I'm concerned about how Jennie will think about me? I don't care about them. How dare they to judged me. I decided to left and go directly to the kitchen. I saw Manang Fe with the other maids, cooking and preparing our breakfast.

"Manang Fe, I'm already hungry," I said and pout. I put my hands on my tummy.

"Ikaw talaga senyorita, ang cute2 mo para kang baby", Manang Fe said and pinch my cheeks.

"I know I'm cute and hot Manang Fe", I defend myself. Hehe

Suddenly Jennie appeared in my back. She helped manang Fe to prepare the utensils. I don't want to talked to her. I still mad at her. Why they are talking in my back. She face me and smiled. I closed my eyes and just nod then turned my back at her. I sit at the dining table waiting for the foods. I'm already hungry. What takes them so long?

Fast forward

I still don't feel to talked with them right now. I'm focused on my food and didn't mind them. Jennie still eating silently. I know she knows that I'm not in the mood right now.

"Manang Fe, can I ask someone to accompany me in the market. I want to purchase something", I said to manang Fe.

"Jen, ok lang ba sayo iha na ikaw ang sasama kay senyorita?" She asked Jennie.

"Of course, actually it's my obligation as your assistant señorita", she said directly to me. I just nodded at her.

Fast forward

We are now heading at the market.
"Lis, kanina ka pa tahimik ah. May problem ka ba?" She asked me.

I know she knows that I'm not in the mood right now. I just shake my head and turn my head at the car's window.

"Just tell me Lis, if you don't want me to accompany you", she said out of nowhere. "Tell me Lis, do you have any problem with me?" She asked again.

I sighed and answer her. "Jen, what do you think of me? I mean I know you know already that I'm a bisexual. That I'm a womanizer", I told her. "I heard you and Nayeon talking awhile ago. It's ok Jen, I know that you are not comfortable with it," I said. She just shake her head and then she stop the car.

"Lis, is that the reason why you avoided me?" She asked and then she touched and squizzed my hand. I was taken aback on what she did. She chuckled. I turn my head again in the window because I felt my cheeks got heated. I think I'm blushing right now. "Lis, look at me please", she pleaded. But I still looking at the window. She grabbed my chin and suddenly our eyes met.

"I don't care whatever they think of you. You are my friend. Right? And friends stick together," she said. Why I feel sadness in what she said. Friend. My gazed landed on her lips. Her face is inches from me. I can feel her breath. I want to kiss her but I know it's wrong. I don't want her to think that I'm taking advantage of her.

"Hey, don't looked at me like that", she said and then she chuckled. "I know I'm beautiful and no one can resists me. Joke!" She then make a peace sign and laughs. "So are you ok now?" She asked again and I nodded and smile.

"Please don't judge me on what will others will say," I told her.

"I will," she assured me.

She start the car again and make our way to the market. We go to every stall and I bought new dresses, shirts and pants. I also bought for Jennie. We make fun.

We are now heading at the food stalls and eat street foods. It's my first time to eat such food. It's so yummy and I saw how happy Jennie is while eating. "I miss this" she said. Her laughs is like a music in my ears.

We are now heading on the car when someone shouted at Jennie. We turn our heads and I saw a tall guy with a wide smile while approaching on us. "Hey Jen!", he said. "How are you?" He asked again. Jennie was shocked and I saw it in her face.

"Kai?" She said then the guy hug her.

To be continued...