Chapter 31. Wedding Day

___Lisa's POV___

I was so nervous right now. Everyone is waiting for my bride. I'm standing at the small altar with my bestfriend Seulgi.

"You okay bud?" She asked me.

"Yeah," I responded. But internally I'm shaking. Then few minutes later, Jeongyeon inform me on Jennie's arrival. "Oh my god, this is it!" I whispered.

The wedding was held in Los Angeles, California. Here both genders can freely marry each other. All my friends even grandpa and Nayeon, Jennie's bestfriend are here.

The door open revealing my beautiful bride. She's with my grandpaps.

("Beautiful in White" was the background music)

(Not sure if you know this
But when we first met
I got so nervous I couldn't speak
In that very moment
I found the one and
My life had found its missing piece)

Jennie hold Grandpap's arms while they walk together towards me. Everything was in slowmo. All I can see is only her. My sweat started to flow on my neck. My hands was so cold. I think I will faint but no. I don't want to ruin this beautiful and epic day of my life - our wedding.

(So as long as I live I love you
Will have and hold you
You look so beautiful in white
And from now 'til my very last breath
This day I'll cherish
You look so beautiful in white
Tonight)

She walks nearer and nearer to me. She smiled and I did. Grandpa gives her hand on me and I hold it with mine.

(What we have is timeless
My love is endless
And with this ring I
Say to the world
You're my every reason
You're all that I believe in
With all my heart I mean every word)

"You're so beautiful in white my Love", I whispered. She's blushing and smiled at me.

(So as long as I live I love you
Will haven and hold you
You look so beautiful in white
And from now 'til my very last breath
This day I'll cherish
You look so beautiful in white
Tonight)

We faced the pastor who will give us the blessing of marriage.

"Good morning everyone. Today, we are going to witness the wedding of the two beautiful ladies - Ms. Lalisa Manoban and Ms. Jennie Ruby Jane Kim", the pastor said. “Friends and Family of the brides, welcome and thank you for being here on this important day. We are gathered together to celebrate the very special love between Lisa and Jennie, by joining them in marriage.”

After a little ceremony the pastor told us to make a vows to each other.

Lisa's Vow

"Nini, my childhood friend, my love, my angel, my sunshine and my future wife. You are my everything. Since the day I laid my eyes on you, I know you're the one. Even before we first met you hate me so much that you even told me I'm a pervert", everyone laughs.

"That's true, she's a pervert one!" My buddies shouted and cut me off. Jennie rolled her eyes on me and then shook her head. I cleared my throat.

"...But you know the day we kissed is the day I told myself that this woman is the one that I will going to marry and shared the rest of my life with", I seriously said and dry the tears flows on my cheeks. "Even in my second life wherein darkness surround me, you became my light. You shown me the light and I came back for you to love you forever. I love you so much my Nini." I said.

"Ohhh," everyone said

Jennie's Vow

"Lili, my childhood friend, my sunshine, my happy pill, my knight and shining armor, my protector and my love. You're the best thing that happened to me. Before, I don't believe in love and for me forever doesn't exist. All my love ones left me behind-  first my mom then my grandma but you came unexpectedly and you change everything. The day that you said that you love me honestly I was afraid but you taught me how to be strong. You showed me to live my life to the fullest. You showed light on me. I love everything about you. Every surprises you've done makes my heart's flutter. I love you too my stranger.. my love.. my Lisa Manoban.

"Now, we are going to witness the exchanging of rings", the pastor announce. Then they give us the ring.

"Lisa, take this ring as a symbol of my love. This will testify that I'm yours and you're mine forever my love", she said and slid the ring in my ring finger. "I love you so much Lalisa Manoban.

"Jen, take this ring as a symbol of my love. This will testify that I'm yours and you're mine forever my stranger love", I said. I slid the ring in her ring finger and kissed the back of her hand. "I love you so much my Jennie Ruby Jane Kim-Manoban.

After the vows and exchanging of rings, the pastor finally asked us, “Jennie Ruby Jane Kim, do you take, Lalisa Manoban, to be your wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do you part?”

I hold my breath when she answer. "I do Pastor" I smiled at her. Now it's my turn.

“Lalisa Manoban, do you take, Jennie Ruby Jane Kim, to be your wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do you part?”

I stare at Jennie's eyes. "I do pastor" I said. We both smiled to each other.

"In the power that given to me, I pronounced you wife and wife. Congratulations you may now kiss your bride", the pastor finally declared.

(So as long as I live I love you
Will haven and hold you
You look so beautiful in white
And from now 'til my very last breath
This day I'll cherish
You look so beautiful in white
Tonight)

And in that I held her cheeks and claim her lips. We shared a passionate kiss. Everyone cheered on us.

"Hey stop it now Lisa!" They teased me. "Do it later. We will give you time privately!" They shouted. Jennie lowered her head. She's so shy. I hold her hands and kissed it.

The Reception
Grand Hotel in LA

The reception was held in a grand hotel here in Los Angeles.

"Everyone let's make a toast for the newly wed - Ms. and Mrs Manoban", the emcee announced. Everyone raised their glass of wine and cheers with us. I'm so happy that they are here to support us all the way. "Kiss! kiss! Kiss!" they said in unison. We both chuckled and I lean to captured my wife's lips. The simple celebration ended in midnight. Grandpaps give us a wedding gift - a ticket to Hawaii for our honeymoon with one week free expense and hotel accommodation.

For now, Jennie and I shared the night at our hotel room and make love.

To be continued...

Please support me guys. Pa vote po 💕❤️