Chapter 15. Operation Jealousy 101

Warning 18+🔞

__Jennie's POV___

Silence was defeating us. Kai asking questions one at a time and I answered him by a nod. I'm still thinking about what happened with me and lisa at the tree house. My thoughts cut by Kai.

"Jen are you alright?" He asked me.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm thinking something," I answered. "What it is?"

"Your thinking so deep," he said and smile. "Oh, ok. Uhm, Jen so your working at the hacienda as an head managing officer?" He asked. Kai is handsome and so manly. He's so attractive that every girl wanted to own him. I admit that he's my crush before but right now I'm so confused about my feelings. I don't know why but it happens when I met the woman who changed my whole system- Lisa.
I shake my head.

"Yeah, I'm working more than a year now. I'm so happy that Don Manoban trust me" I said then he nod

Fast forward

We are now at the restaurant. The food is already in our table. Me and Kai is talking about the things we missed in 5 years of our lives. When suddenly my phone beep. I checked it and it's from Nayeon. I read it.

Nayeon: Hey, Jen. Someone is in the house. I think it's Lisa's gf. They're so sweet.

I felt a little bit pang in my chest. I think I can't breath. I excuse myself to Kai and went to the bathroom. I tried to call Nayeon but she's not answering. I want to go home but I don't want to leave Kai. I think I will make an alibi so that I can go home to see if it's really true. I go back at my seat.

"Kai, thank u for the dinner. I think I have to go." I said.

"Why?" Is there any problem?" He asked worriedly.

"The truth is.." think a best alibi Ruby Jane I thought.  "I..I'm not really feeling well."

"Oh, ok. Let's go so that you can rest", Kai said and I nod. "It's already 10 o'clock. It's been 2 hours already since we left.

Fast forward

We are now at the front door of the mansion. I saw Lisa at the veranda with my peripheral vision. She's eyeing us. When suddenly Kai kissed me on my cheeks. I was shocked.

"Thank you Jen. I enjoyed the night. So take a rest now. I will call you later, goodnight", he said and bid his goodbye.

"Take care Kai, good night", I said. I wait for Kai to entered his car. When he left, I open the door and Lisa was already in front of me.

"I think you enjoy the night, Ms. Kim", she said. I saw sadness and pain in her eyes. Why? Her gf is here. She must entertain her gf and not me. I entered the house and ignored her. But she was fast when she grab me and we are now at the parking lot.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

"Don't ignored me Jen", she said and she pinned me in the wall. "The kiss we made, what it is to you?"

"What do you mean?" I asked her. "For God sake Lisa, your girlfriend is here. Why don't you accompany her and don't mind my business in here".

"What?" She asked. "Girlfriend?" Then she laughed. "Are you kidding me?"

I pushed her but she is so strong. "Are you jealous Ms. Kim?" She teasing me. I know it.

"So are you?" I asked her. "Are you jealous with Kai, too?" I smirked. She shaked her head. She moved her head so close to me. I can feel her breath and it makes me weak. She leaned and then she kissed me but I didn't move. I still closed my lips. She bit my lower lip and I gasped then she take the chance to open my mouth. She sucked my tongue and I moan. She smiled. I can't take it anymore so I respond on her kiss. We are doing a french kiss. She grab the back of my head and we kissed hungrily. I think I can't deny it anymore. I'm falling inlove with Lisa Manoban.

We stopped to grasp some air. I take the chance to push her so hard and run away from her. Why I always did that. Tsk. I make my way to my room and close the door. It's wrong Jen. She has a girlfriend. I shake my head by the thought.

__Lisa's POV___

Jen left me again. Is she jealous on Chaeng? Haysst. When I see her with that Kai dog awhile ago and that kiss he made on her cheek makes my blood boil. I want to kick that asshole and punch her face but I have no right to do it. Jennie is not mine. But that kiss we made, she responded on it. I know she likes it. I know she's just afraid. I want to know the truth Jen. I will make you mine and no one will hinder.

I make my way at the veranda. I saw Chaeng still drinking the wine.

"You still never change, Manoban" she chuckled. "You're still the possessive one", she continued. "It's been 3 years since I saw that kind of you. Is she the one?" She asked.

"I don't know Chaeng. The last time i feel this was when I'm with Irene," I shake my head and grab the glass of wine I drink it. "I think, I'm falling inlove with her Chaeng", I said and closed my eyes.

"Don't worry Lis, I will help you", she said.

"How Chaeng? I think she's afraid", I asked.

"Operation Jealousy 101", she said and wink. I shake my head for disapproval.

"Don't do that Chaeng."

"How will we know if she has a feelings on you if she is still on in denial stage. Trust me on this, Lis." She said.

"It's up to you Chaeng. Goodnight" I said and left her.

"I love you Lis, and goodnight", she shouted and I smiled and shake my head. She started the game now. I make my way on my room and sleep.

To be continued...