Chapter 32. Special and final chapter

___Lisa's POV___

Hawaii
1:00pm

We are now at Honolulu, Hawaii for our honeymoon. Our private plane just got landed at the airport. Me and my wife were very excited for our trip.

We got a taxi and head to Kahala Hotel & Resort where we are going to check in. I can't believe that I'm married now to my Nini.

After a few minutes, we just arrived at the hotel. It was very luxurious no wonder grandpa chose this as our wedding gift. The crew and staff of the hotel and resort welcome us by lei greeting. We are now heading to our room which is the Ocean View Lanai room. The room has a gorgeous balcony that you can overlook the beautiful and stunning pacific ocean and the Diamond Head volcanic cone. The breeze is so cool and refreshing. No doubt this hotel is so popular. The lounge has a complete furniture and the room is so big that can accommodate 4 people. The bedroom is so spectacular even the bathroom is so big. I'm sure we will enjoy this honeymoon. After a few minutes of looking around we decided to take a nap and rest because we are so tired of a long trip.

When we woke up it's already 6pm. So we decided to eat dinner at their fine restaurant. After the dinner we head back at our hotel room. Me and my wife talks about our destination list for 5 days. We are now at the balcony seeing the beautiful view. I'm so happy that my lovely wife enjoy the scenery of the hotel. The room has it's own mini refrigerated custom mini bar and they have also a coffee and tea maker. It's Perfect!

______________________________________

Next day

____Jennie's POV____

It's already 7am when we woke up. I stared at my beautiful wife and peck her lips. She smiled at me. "Good morning love", I said.

"Good morning too my love", she greeted back and kissed me again. We are so tired yesterday because of jetlag but the trip was worth it. Lisa and I decided to eat our breakfast at our room. We ordered the grand breakfast that the hotel offers.

After the breakfast we did our morning routine. Me and my wife decided to visit the Hanauma Bay nature preserve for our first day trip. You can witness there the different marine life like parrotfish and turtles.

_____________________________________

On our second day of our trip, we decided to go to Dolphin Quest Oahu at the same hotel. We experienced how to interact with the dolphins and learned the real techniques and play games with the cetaceans. It was so fun to play with them. I'm so happy right now especially that I'm with my wife.

______________________________________

On our third day, we decided to experience zip lining and surfing. We enjoy the beach and we thank the surfers who taught us how to surf. It's so hard but we manage to learn it. Even it's a tiring day we still enjoy it. I love how safe I am when I'm with my wife.. my Lili. She took many photos of us using her favorite camera. After a long day we decided to went back to the hotel to rest and of course make love.

______________________________________

On our fourth day here, we decided to go to Aloha Stadium Swap meet - it's Hawaii largest open-air flea market where you can buy different local foods and souvenirs. Me and Lisa decided to put a tattoo on our back and it's so cute. After the long day of walking and taking picture we eat our dinner at one of the food stalls here. The food is so delicious. This 5 days vacation was worth it. After the tiring day, we went back to our hotel room to cuddle in our bed and make love until we're tired. I'm so happy that this woman beside me became my wife. Tomorrow morning we will going back to the Philippines -  back to reality - work and work.

______________________________________

After 1 year.

___Lisa's Pov__

"Lili! Wake up! I'm hungry!" My wife started to hit my shoulder.

"What?" I groaned.

"Are you angry Manoban?" She asked me angrily.

"No honey", I said and I'm struggling to open my eyes. I check my watch. "Oh god, it's 1 in the morning love", I said.

"Lili, I want to eat vanilla ice cream", she pouted.

"Seriously hon?" I think there is an ice cream in the fridge".

"I don't want that!" She said. "Are you complaining Manoban? Do you think it's easy to bear your child? The next time you're the one to bare your child. I face palmed. Yeah right my wife is pregnant. I'm so stupid.

"Sorry my baby", then I kissed her cheek, her forehead and her nose and lastly her lips. "Sorry coz your wife is so stupid", I said and get her hand. "Slap me baby", I pout and kiss her baby bump.

"No baby, sorry too. This two babies want to eat right now. I know you're so tired from work", and she pecked my lips.

"Don't worry Mama will bought ice cream vanilla for them, ok?" She nodded and smiled.

We decided to live for a while here in my condo. I'm working home-based right now. Jennie is 7 month pregnant with my babies. Yes! You heard that "babies". Jennie and I tried the IVF process after our 6 months being together. And we are very happy coz the first attempt was successful. We got a twin. A boy and a girl. I'm so lucky with my woman.

______________________________________

After 2 months...

"Lisa!!!" Ahhhh!!" I swear i will never get pregnant again" Jennie shouted and held my hair.

"Ah baby it hurts", I said.

"Mrs. Manoban.. inhaled.. exhaled.... Pushed.." the doctor said.

After a few minutes the baby girl was the first who came out from Jennie. She's crying and I'm crying too. Jennie smiled at me. I kissed her forehead. Then in another pushed a baby boy was came out from my woman, he's also crying now. I'm so happy right now. I want to hold both of them. My woman was asleep because of so much tiredness. The doctor told me to wait at the VIP room where Jennie will be put in.

I watched my children in the babies section. My twins. My friends is with me. They are so very happy and proud tita's now. They smiled then cry a little when both babies cried. They brought the twins on my wife room.

___Jennie's POV___

I woke up when someone kissed my forehead. I know who is it, her scent lingered my nose. Sweet and earthy - my favorite scent. I open my eyes then I saw my beautiful handsome wife staring at me. "Thank you my brave and beloved wife", she said. She's so sweet. She pecked my lips.

After awhile two nurses entered my room with the twins in their hands. I want to hold my babies. I open my arms and they put my babies besides me. Lisa and I decided their name. This beautiful girl named Ella Jane Kim-Manoban and the handsome boy named Leo James Kim-Manoban. Everyone was so happy to see the twins. Even grandpaps, he hold his great granddaughter and grandson. He's smiling ear to ear and kissed them.

"I'm so happy to have you", Lisa told me and pecked my lips. Everyone was happy and we are happy to have them too. Me and Lisa will faced another chapter of our life with these two bundles of our life. Our beloved twins. I kissed my babies and this big baby of mine and she kissed me back.

I'm so lucky to have Lisa - my stranger love.

THE END

Hope you enjoy the ending of A Stranger's Love! ❤️❤️ Thank u for all the support. 💕 Don't worry I will publish another JL story that will make you fall in love all over again. 😊❤️ Thank u so much everyone. Love you 😘❤️