Chapter 25. Officially Mine

Day 2.. 8 days remaining..

____Lisa's POV____

Yesterday was the best and fun. Jennie and I spent our day fishing, eating and stargazing with cuddles and kisses. Right now I'm planning to take Nini on another surprised date. I told Manang Fe to prepare foods for the farmer's children. Yes you heard it. The children Jennie used to teach with. I know she miss them.

I'm heading to her room right now. I knock the door but no one answers me so I decided to open the door and saw my Nini sleeping so well. So I hugged her. "Nini, wake up now", i said and kissed her cheeks.

"5 minutes Lis," she said still closing her eyes.

"Woke up now, we're going somewhere," i said and peck her lips.

"Where?" She asked and eyed me.

"Somewhere and it's a surprise my love", i said and she sat up.

"Ok give me 20 minutes to prepare," she said then headed to the bathroom.

"You want me to accompany you?" I shouted so that she can hear me. She laughed.

"Just wait me outside Lis!" She shouted back. I shake my head. I decided to go back to the kitchen where they prepare the food packs that we will distribute later. I'm so excited hehehe.

After a few hours. We are all prepared. The boxes with food packs is on the back of pajero. We asked help from Nayeon and Manang Elena. We are now heading at the little town. I'm the one who drives the car.

Fast forward

Jennie was very excited to teach the children. We are not only prepare foods but also school supplies that they will going to use in school. The children was very happy to see us. Jennie and Nayeon started to teach them and they are very attentive. You can hear laughters. They're so innocent. I called Manang Elena to tell the workers to help us to get the boxes in the pajero.

Fast forward.

I saw the happiness in Nini's eyes. I want to see it everyday. Oh my God, i swear I love this woman. I want to spend the rest of my life with her. I was startled when she wrapped her arms on my neck and kissed my check.  She's already done teaching. "Thank you so much Lis, you don't know how much this meant to me", she whispered. I just staring at her feline eyes.

"You're always welcome my love", then i pecked her lips. We laughed when children started to squeals.

Jennie was busy in distributing the foods and the school supplies so i take the opportunity to start my main surprise. I borrow a guitar from Nayeon and I call some help from random children. I give each one of them a paper with a word in it and a rose.

__Jennie's POV__

I was busy assisting the workers to distribute the foods and supplies. I never thought that this will be Lisa's surprised date for me. I was so very happy. She's very thoughtful, this help the children so much. I'm so happy that I met her. After they eat, Lisa started to gather all the children in front. She announced that there's a small show. Then Lisa get the guitar and started to strum it. She started to sing. Oh my god, she's looking on me.

(Lisa sing Grow old with you🎶)

"I wanna make you smile whenever you’re sad
Carry you around when your arthritis is bad
Oh all I wanna do is grow old with you" 🎶 Her voice is so raspy I never thought she can sing. I love this woman.

"I’ll get your medicine when your tummy aches
Build you a fire if the furnace breaks
Oh it could be so nice, growing old with you", I'm staring at her with amusement. When a little girl stand in front of me. "Ate Jennie para po to sayo", she cutely said and handed me the red rose. Then she stand beside Lisa with a paper on her hand with a word "Will".

"I’ll miss you
Kiss you
Give you my coat when you are cold
Need you
Feed you
Even let ya hold the remote control"

Then another cute boy handed me another flower and stand beside the little girl with a word "you" in his hands. Then another little girl did the same and this time she holding a "Be" word. Another boy handed me a rose and hold a "my" word. And lastly a little boy smiled at me and give me a rose and hold a "girlfriend?"

"So let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink
Put you to bed when you’ve had too much to drink
I could be the woman who grows old with you"

"I’ll miss you
Kiss you
Give you my coat when you are cold
Need you
Feed you
Even let ya hold the remote control."

Nayeon is teasing me. Lisa was still singing until it ended. ".. I wanna grow old...  with... you"🎶 she stop and get a bouquet of roses and kneel in front of me. My heart skip a beat. I was shocked on what she did and i realized that I'm already crying. Tears falling non stop on my cheeks. Lisa then grab my hands. "Ms. Jennie Kim," she said with a deep breath. I know she's nervous same as mine. "Will you be my girlfriend?" She asked me. And the people around us started to scream the word "Yes!! Yes!!" They shouted in unison. Lisa staring at me. She's smiling and squeezing my hands.

Who am I to say no to these goddess in front of me. So i get the bouquet and grab her hand so that she could stand. "Yes Lisa!" I said and she lift me and started to scream.

"She said yes everyone! Jennie Kim is mine now!!" She scream and then put me on my feet. She then kissed my forehead, my nose and... "Children close you eyes!" Lisa said then sealed her lips with mine. We share a passionate kiss. Everyone was congratulating us. Lisa Manoban is officially mine now and I'm hers. 😊❤️

After a long day, we decided to go back home. This day is truly unbelievable and at the same time amazing. No words can compare how much happiness I felt right now. I'm so lucky to have her. I feel Lisa's hands intertwined with mine. She then put it in her lips and kissed it.

"I cant believe that you're mine now Ms. Kim", she said and I laughed. "I'm the luckiest girl in the world," she giggled.

"Nope Ms. Manoban, I'm the luckiest to met and have you", and I pecked her cheeks. "I'm yours and you're mine now".

We are official now. Manang Fe was very happy when Nayeon and manang Elena told her about what happened in the town.

"Tomorrow is another surprised honey", Lisa said while we are in her bedroom cuddling and again kissing. I can't deny I love this beautiful angel beside me. I hope she will stay by my side forever.

"I'm excited", I whispered while sniffing her natural scent. She's my everything now. "Don't leave me Lisa" I said before I closed my eyes.

"Never my love", she said and kissed my forehead.

To be continued...

Jenlisa pa rin sa 2023! Sana umamin na sila 😇🙏 Support pa rin tayo sa kanila guys. Walang bitawan 😊❤️ pa vote po