Chapter 20. Hungry Wolves

__Lisa's POV___

I hate that Hanbin guy. If stare can kill he's already dead. Jennie grab the hand of that bad wolf. I never thought that i would call him that name. Kai is dog while Hanbin is a wolf. I was laughing on what I thought. Why is it that he wants to talk to Jennie. I wonder what they are talking about. Talk privately his sh*t. After a while Jennie get back. I don't want to ask what she and Hanbin talked about. I don't want to be a possessive girlfriend, I mean friend to her. I have no rights, right? I stare silently at Knighty. The stallion is doing fine now.

"Lis," Jennie speak to break the silence between us. "I think this night will be cold. Do you want to sleep in the cabin?" She offered. I just nod.

"Let's go", i stand up and grab her hand but she pulled it away.

"Lis the cabin has one room and it's small. I'm okay here in the stable", she said.

"No you're not going to sleep here. There's so many wolves around wanting to devour a sheep's meat", i said. Jennie shocked on what I said but i don't care. I'm saying the truth. She shake her head and took a deep breath.

"I don't know what you meant by that Lis", i know she's disappointed right now. I held her hand. I know I'm jealous and it eat me.

"I'm sorry Jen, I'm just so tired and sleepy." I said. She nod and we make our way to the cabin. "We can sleep in one bed Jen", i said when she get the pillow and the sheet on the bed. I know she's still angry.

I backhugged her tight and kissed the back of her head. I don't know why i did it. It feel so right when i did it. "Sorry Jen, i don't want you to hate me right now", i said to her. "I can't control myself Jen."

She get my hands off her. Then she faced me with furrowed eyes. "What do you mean Lis? You can't control yourself on what?"

"Let's sleep Jen", i said and climb on the bed. I faking my snore so that she will believe I already asleep. I feel Jennie sleep beside me. I can't control my jealousy Jen. I already loved you.

Jennie's POV

I feel the anger on Lisa's voice awhile ago. I know there something wrong. She can't control on what? We are ok when Hanbin came and talked to me. Speaking of Hanbin. He talked to me privately. I don't know why he's so eager to talked to me.

Flashback

("Jen, How are you?" He asked.

"I'm fine Hanbin", i replied shortly. "Why you want to talk to me?"

"Why? Is it wrong to talk to the only woman who owns my heart?" He said. I was taken aback on what he said. "Honestly Jen, i still want you. It's been a year now but i can't forget you. I love you Jen." I was shocked on his revelation.

"Hanbin, i told you before. I only look at you as a brother. I can't reciprocate your feelings towards me. I'm sorry." I looked down.

"I will wait for you Jen, even it takes lifetime to make you fall for me." He said and hold my hand but i pulled it away.

"I will go back to the stable now. Ms. Manoban is waiting for me", i said and bid my goodbye to him.

"I will never give up Jen," he said and I left him. I hate the way he said it. I only see him as a brother. I don't feel anything romantic feelings towards him. Why can't he understand it.)

When i get back at the stable Lisa is not in mood. I was shocked also on what he said. I know what she meant on what she said about wolves and sheep but i decided to be not.

I decided to sleep beside her. I know she's serious on being sorry. I don't know but i felt jealousy on her. I don't want to assume anything. She has a girlfriend. I feel sad when i thought about Rosé. Is it love what i feel right now or just an infatuation? I know she faking her snore, i want to laughed. Suddenly i felt her arms on my waist, she's hugging me. I feel her warm embrace. I don't know why but I'm happy. I close my eyes and drowsiness hit me.

Fast forward

Morning

I woke up early. I feel no one beside me. Where's Lisa? I went to the bathroom to wash my faced and my brushed my teeth. I went outside and I saw Lisa with her cowgirl attire. The sun hits her skin. It's makes my world.. I mean the world shines so bright. She's talking to the workers. I stare silently on her when she stared back at me. I looked down, i feel shy then she approached me.

"Good morning Jen, good news! Knighty is all fine now." She said happily. I saw Carlos taking Knighty to get some sunlight to warm him.

"Thanks God, Lis. Did you already eat breakfast?" I asked her. She shake her head and pout. I want to pinch her cheek. She's so cute.

"I'm so hungry right now," she whined then i heard her stomach growl. I giggle. "I think Knighty is fine now, we can go home now and eat breakfast" i told her.

We decided to leave the ranch. After a few minutes we reached the mansion. We head to the dining room. Rosé and Nayeon was on the table eating their breakfast. We sat down and joined them. We devour our breakfast like a hungry wolves right now. I can't forget that wolf thing Lisa said last night. Hehehe. I'm happy right now 'coz Lisa and I is fine now.

To be continued...

💕❤️😘 Pa heart po. ❤️