Chapter 8. My Tutor

__Jennie's POV___

I woke up because the heavy thing or we say heavy arms on my waist. Wait? My eyes get widen when I realized that me and Lisa is sleeping in the bamboo bed. When I face her she was wide awake too and she's staring at me. I push Lisa and stand up immediately not knowing that I strip my clothes last night. I'm in my bikini and my blazer automatically fall on the ground. Lisa's eyes got widen, and I know right now she's checking my body. I immediately get my blazer.

"Pervert!" I shouted at her.

"What? I mean what did I do?" She asked.

"Your... Your hugging me", I explained.

"Because, your shaking and afraid last night Ms. Kim", she said with sarcasm. "Can you just say thank you señorita," she said while shaking her head and chuckled.

"Why would I?" I asked.

I flinched because of a shout from outside. I know that voice.

"Jen!! Señorita!! Are you there?" Nayeon shouted.

"Señorita, nandito po ba kayo?" Manang Fe also asked.

Oh my God! Me and Lisa fixed ourselves and dressed up. We don't want them to misunderstand us.

"Wait, Manang Fe! Lisa shouted.

We open the door of the hut. Their eyes landed on us. They are so many people outside.

"I'm sorry Jen, we call the other workers to help us to find you and señorita", Nayeon said. Manong Jose is already fixing your car. Someone saw your car on the road and told us, that's why we are here. And it's the only hut that near the car so we assumed that you are here," She continued. I nodded same with Lisa.

Fast forward

We are riding another car. Manong Pablo was the driver. Lisa was on the front seat. To be honest, I was disappointed at myself. She's right, I must be thankful at her. She makes me calm last night.

"Hey, what's with the deep thought?" Nayeon whispered.

"What?" I asked innocently.

"You are quiet and staring at Ms. Manoban," she whispered again. I elbowed her. "So care to share what happened last night Ms. Kim?" She said teasingly. I glared at her.

"There's nothing happened," I said. She nodded but I know that smile on her faced. I know she will never stop until I gave in.

Manoban's Mansion

___Lisa's POV___

Hayysst, that woman. I don't get her. She's so moody. I  smiled when I remembered last night. The way she called my name. I can't believe she's my childhood friend Nini but still I want to ask her about it but I need confirmation from her if she's really my Nini. I walk to my room and take a bath. I changed on my comfortable clothes. And head to dining area to eat breakfast. She's not still here. I know she's tired so maybe she take a rest.

"Señorita, may naghahanap po sa inyo sa labas," said by one of the maids.

"Who?" I ask her.

"Si Mang Jose po ang presidente ng kooperatiba dito sa hacienda po," she said and I nodded.

"Ok, tell him to wait for me and please call Ms. Kim. Tell her to proceed in my office. Ok?" I told her. I have my own office in the Mansion. It was built for me. The design was nice and cozy. I like it. My grandpaps never disappoint me. He always knew what I like.

Fast forward

Mang Jose was waiting for me outside. "Mang Jose, let's get inside", I told him. He followed me and sit down in the chair in front of my table.  "Let's wait for Ms. Kim," I said and he nodded.

A few minutes later Ms. Kim get inside my office. She's wearing her casual dress. It's so simple but beautiful. "Señorita close your mouth please", she said and smiled. I cleared my throat. I heard Mang Jose laughed.
"Don't be too obvious," she whispered. I shake my head and close my eyes. What's happening to me.

"Give me the documents Ms. Kim," I said with authorative voice. The smile on their faces faded so fast. Don't provoke a Manoban, Ms. Kim I thought. "Starting today you will become my translator and Tagalog tutor Ms. Kim," I said. She frowned.

"What?" She asked. I know she was annoyed but it's her fault actually. She hurts my ego you know. I will punished her a bit by being my translator, tutor and tour guide. Hehe. I want to laugh in the back of my mind. "Ok, señorita," she said unwillingly while rolling her eyes at me. Wth.

"So where do we start?" I asked Mang Jose.

"Señorita, actually I'm an agriculturist," Mang Jose said. And I was amazed.

"Wow, that's nice," atleast we can understand each other.

We talked for hours. We analyze the main problem that the Hacienda facing right now. Jen, being the head managing officer was a big help for me. She knows everything. I admired her about it. Mang Jose also helped me to understand what the workers wanted. After the talked, mang Jose bid his goodbye. Jennie and I decided to end the day with a coffee in the balcony.

"Jen, is it ok to asked you to be my tutor? I want to understand them. I want to talk to them personally," I ask her.

"Ok lang Señorita," she answered me back. "So when do we start?"

"Right now, if it's ok for you," I said. "The earlier the better, you know," I told her.

Jen teaches me everyday. I learned so many new Filipino words. She's a good teacher actually. I learned also from her that she teaches the children of the farmers in a small village here in the hacienda. She told me also that she will introduce me to them. I'm so happy right now.

We end the day with laughter. I love the way we talk like this. She's joking around making fun with me when I stuttered while speaking the local language. It feels so right and I like her... I mean I like it. Hehehe. We're getting closer and know each other well. Jennie is so fun to be with.

To be continued...