Chapter 6. Unlucky Day

__Jennies POV___

After Lisa and the others left, me and Nayeon got into silence. I thrown myself to my bed and close my eyes. I really hate her.

"Tell me Jen, what happened earlier?" she asked.

"She should say sorry but it turns out like it's my fault Nabong", I told her. "Who did she think she is, huh? Even she's the daughter of the Queen she's no right to..." I can't continue what I said because I remembered how he touched my boobs earlier and how our lips connected a while ago. "Aaarrghh!" I scream. "I hate her! My first kiss is a girl.

"Ok, Jennie Kim, you're like a crazy woman, right now", Nayeon said while laughing at me. I glare at her.

"Your no help woman", I said. I really mad right now. I want to kill her but I'm not a killer though.

"Ok, stop now with your drama. Miss Manoban will be staying here for a month so it means you will be with her all the time because you are the head managing officer here. Intiendes?", She said that makes my eyes wide.

"She what?" I asked. To think that she's with me all the time, makes my blood boils but I smirked by the thought that I will make her life miserable. "Ok, Manoban I will not let you win this little game of yours", I said to myself.

"Ok Jen, Get up your ass now and let's take a dinner. I'm already hungry, I didn't finished my dinner because of the two of you." She pouted like a child.

"I don't have an appetite," I said. But Nayeon keeps on whining like a child. "Ok let's go", I said again that makes her clapped.

We make our way to the dining area. There so many foods in the table. So they prepare all of this to that annoying and thick faced woman.

"Jen, kumain ka na", Manang Fe invited me. "Pagpasensyahan mo na ang señorita Lisa" I nod at her.

"I'm sorry Manang Fe," I said. I respect this old lady so much. She became my guardian since my grandmother died. She tapped my shoulder and hugged me.

"Para na kitang apo Jen. At hindi ko hahayaan na may bumastos sayo kahit na ang may ari pa ng haciendang ito. Tandaan mo yan. Ayaw kung nakikita kang nasasaktan. Kayong dalawa ni Nayeon," she said that makes my heart warms. Nayeon also hugged us both. "Group hug!" Nayeon exclaimed and we giggled after.

We ate our dinner. I'm so full and decided to stroll over the balcony to gasped some fresh air. I want to feel the cool breeze. It's been a week now that I feel so stress. All that happens right now in the hacienda makes me sleepless. And when I decided to take a rest another annoying person came. "Huh!" I sighed.

My phone rings and I checked who's the caller. It's Don Lucio. I pressed the green button and answered it.

"Hello, Good evening Don Lucio", I greeted him.

"Good evening Ms. Kim, I'm sorry to disturb you but I called you to inform that you and Lisa will work together to fixed the problem. I know that she was new in on all of the works in there but you know she's smart enough and can easily adapt on new environment. I hope you will help her to cope up", he said. "Remember also that she's a hard headed one. Can you be more patient for her?" He pleaded.

"Ok Don Lucio, I will do my best to help Ms. Lisa and I will try", I answered him.

"Thank you Ms. Kim. I know I chose the right one for her, goodnight," he said before ended the call. Wait, Am I the one who take it to have double meaning? I shrugged the thought. It takes an hour for me to stay here and clear my mind. "God help me please" i prayed before i entered my room and sleep.