Chapter 21. I love you

____Lisa's POV____

It was my 20th days of staying here and I can say that the Hacienda is recovering now. I also hear the positive responses of the workers. Jennie? Speaking of her. She's busy all the time. I don't know why but sometimes I caught her talking on her phone with someone. I felt jealous. She's distancing herself on me I know it.

We are now having our dinner when someone unexpected came.

"Mam Jen, may naghahanap po sa inyo", Lucil said. She's one of the maids here. I look at the person and my blood suddenly boils.

"Oh, Kai? What are you doing here?", Jennie asked.

"Jen, this is for you", he said and give the bouquet of roses to Jennie. I look at Jennie as our eyes meet. He still don't know Jennie's favorite flower.

"Kai, right?" Rose asked. Here we go again. What's the plan of this chipmunk. I elbow her. "Jen you can invite him to join us on dinner", she said. I want to choked my bestfriend right now. Is she playing with us. Ok i will play along too.

"Hey, Mr. Kim, come and join us', i said. Jennie was staring intently at me but i want to challenge this man.

"Let's eat Kai", Jennie invite her. He nod and smiled at my girl.

"Good evening everyone, I'm Kim Jong-In but you can call me Kai", he introduced himself to us.

"Nice meeting you Kai, I'm Rosé Park", Rosé said.

Then we started to eat in silence when this chipmunk starting to feed me again. "Lis, open your mouth... Ahhh!!", she said. I shake my head but she still put it on my mouth. I see Jennie killing me by her stare.

"So you are Ms. Manoban's girlfriend?" Kai asked Rosé. She just smiled at him. Kai just chuckled. "You look good together, two beautiful ladies", he said and smirk. I clinched my fist. I want to smack him down.

"Can we just eat in silence", Jennie interrupted him. They both nod.

Fast forward

The dinner end. Jennie and Kai were talking right now at the balcony while I'm here at my room. I can't think straight. I want to talk to my Jennie. I went out the room and head myself at the balcony when i saw the unexpected scene. I can't breath. I want to run but my knees was shaking. I can't handle what I'm seeing right now so i ran outside the house. I saw them kissing. I can't believe what i see. Is Jennie already accepted Kai as her boyfriend. There's so many things running on my mind right now. Is that the reason why she distance herself on me? I started to run again but this time I don't know where but I want to be away from them. In a place where no one can find me. I want to cry. My heart is aching right now. I feel pain. It's like someone stab me a thousand times.

__Jennie's POV__

The dinner was so uncomfortable. Lisa's stare awhile ago was so intense that she wanted to kill Kai. I know she is jealous, but why? She has a girlfriend on her side who is feeding her. I want to choke to death that chipmunk. I felt pain everytime she smile at her. I was with Kai right now. We are talking some random things. I was snapped with my thoughts when Kai interrupted me.

"Hey, Jen? Are you okay?" He asked.

"Sorry Kai, there's so many things running in my mind right now. What did you say?" I asked, he just laughed at me.

"I said it's been a week since I saw you and I missed you already", he said. I was taken aback. "I'm sorry, Dad asked me to settle the business in Manila. I'm so busy that i forgot to call you", he said.

"It's ok Kai don't be sorry. I'm also busy these past few days", i said.

These past few days i distance myself on Lisa. I don't want to fall deeper into her. My mind is confused right now. I want to prove something.

"Kai, can you help me to prove something?" I asked.

"What is it-?" I cut him off when i pulled his nape and kiss him. Don't get me wrong but i want to prove if what I felt on Lisa is just an ordinary feelings. Kai was about to respond when i pull away. Now I proved it... What i feel on Lisa is truly Love!!! I knew it! It's not an infatuation. Oh my God.. I love her so much.

"Sorry Kai, that kiss i did... i did it to prove something and now I know it. I think I fall inlove with someone else", i said. I was about to leave him when he held my wrist.

"It's Lisa right?" He said. I nod and left him. I was on my way to Lisa's room when Rosé blocked my way.

"She's not there," she said

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Rosé...", I said but don't know how to tell it to her.

"I know you love her Jen", she said that shocked me. "Lisa is my special someone i mean it... coz she's my bestfriend", she explained. My mind still processed her words when i realized what she said. "Go get your girl, Jen!"

"Thanks Rose!" I said and hugged her. "But where is she?" I asked.

"She was heading at the balcony when I saw her", she said.

"But I didn't see her in...," I gasped when i realized what i did awhile ago with Kai. Did she see it? O my god!!

"Why?" Rosé worriedly asked me. "Is there any problem Jen?"

"She see it Rosé. O my god. No!! No!! She misunderstand it. My god Lisa where are you!!!"

"Hey Jen, what is happening? What do you mean she sees it?" Rosé asked again.

"I want to confirm my feelings between her and Kai. I know what i did was wrong", I explain.

"Please make it clear. You make me worried Jen"

"I.. I kissed Kai..."

"You what? What the heck unnie!!! Lisa!!!" She started to scream.

"I.. I'm sorry Lisa!" I ran to find Lisa but she's nowhere. All the maids was running on the living room.

"Anung nangyari Mam Jen?" Manang Alicia asked me

"Let's find Lisa, Manang" i said shakingly.

"Bakit po?" She asked again but i have no time to answer her. I ran outside to find Lisa. "Where are you Lisa!" I shouted. Then manang Alicia call some workers to help us.

I ran and ran until I don't know where I am. I'm crying mess. I want to slap myself. I know what i did was wrong. "Lisa!!!" I cried out loud hoping she will heard me. Then I felt the rain is pouring on my skin. My feet started to feel numb, my knees got weaken. I don't know where I am.

"Lisa please! I love you!" I cried again. Then I feel someone hugged me behind.

"Sshhh.. Don't cry... my Nini. I love you too", she whispered. I feel so happy right now. This certain person who makes me weak, who makes me cry a mess. This certain person who makes my heart beats faster. I felt warm and secure everytime she hugged me. I faced her. I'm still sobbing. She cupped my face and dry my tears away. "I love you, Lisa," I said. I pulled her naped and kissed her.

To be continued...

Guys anu kaya ang susunod na mangyayari? Pa vote na lang muna. Alam ko bitin kayo. Hehe 😁❤️ pa support pa rin po mga beh para ganahan ako sa pag update ❤️ love ya all