Chapter 9. Special

___Jennie's POV___

We end the day with laughter. I make fun of her. I teach her some filipino old joke. I can't deny that Lisa is so beautiful and kind. My first impression to her is that she's an annoying brat but it's totally wrong. It's a total opposite of her. She's fun to be with. She's smart 'coz she's a a fast learner.

I don't know how long I stared at her when she cleared her throat and said.. "like what you see Ms. Kim?" She teasingly ask and laugh. I glared at her. "Don't droll I know I'm beautiful," she continued.

I punch her shoulder. "Ouch, it hurts Jen!" She pouted. I pinched her cheeks. "You make me laughed señorita with your lame joke." I laughed.

"Hey! It's not a joke," she said. "I'm just beautiful me," then I laughed too. We're getting closer everyday. She walked me in my room. We talked a little bit and right now we are in the front door of my room.

"Good night Jen," she said and I was shocked when she leaned and planted a kiss on my cheeks. Then she walks away with a smile. I'm still on the front door. I touch my cheeks. I realized that she's so far away now.

"Good night Lisa," I whispered

My heart beats so fast and it's like my heart was going out my chest. It's pounding so hard. That is my second kiss came from her.

____Lisa's POV____

It's my 10th days of staying in Hacienda. What happened today is amazing. We decided to visit the small village where Jen was teaching small kids. We also brought foods. We met so many farmers. The people are hospitable. They welcomed us.

Today is the happiest day of my life. They cooked native foods and it's so yummy. And of course, thanks to this beautiful lady beside me. I experience the boodle fight with them. I'm eating with bare hands but my spoon is Jennie's hand. It's been 5pm when we decided to go home. I am the one who drive us home.

A few minutes of travel I noticed Jennie is already sleeping. I know she's very tired. I see the daisy in her hands. I smiled because she knows I give it to her.

Flashback

"Hey little boy, anung pangalan mo?" I asked him. I can speak tagalog now but not so fluent.

"Dodong po," he answered.

"Dodong can you give this flower to that beautiful lady", he nodded.

"Ok po master", then he run fast. I see Jennie ask him and he pointing me. I roamed my eyes around to the children who asking me. I love their laughters. And then I stare again on Jennie. Now she's smiling at me. Oh, my God my heart. Why my heart beats so fast. I think I can't breath.

End of flashback

I stop the car, we're in the front door of the mansion. It's already 7 o'clock in the evening. Jennie is still sleeping. She's snoring. Cute 🤭 I want to pinch her cute cheeks. I stare at her. She looks so beautiful. I can't believe that she's real. She open her eyes. And I automatically back my stares on the window.

"We are here.", I cleared my throat.

She smiled at me. "Sorry nakatulog pala ako", she said.

"No worries", I answered then I open the door and went inside the mansion. I went to my room and take a bath. I felt the dirt all over my body. After a few hours I decided to go to the balcony and drink some wine. I want to breath some fresh air. I  love the coldness of the night and the beautiful night sky with bright stars. This is paradise.

"Ang ganda noh?", I was startled.

"Why are you still awake, Jen. I thought you're already sleeping?" I asked her. Jen decided to speak tagalog to me so that I will become fluent of it.

"Hmm., Can't sleep. How about you?" She asked.

"Wine?", I offer her. She nod and take the wine glass from my hand and drink it. It's like we make a indirect kiss. Oh my God, what I'm thinking. I shake my head.

"May problema ba, Lis?" She asked me again.

"Nothing," I answered immediately then I stare at the sky. "I love the moon and the stars." Then I stared back at her who is staring at the sky. "beautiful" I mumbled.

"What?", Now she's staring at me.

"Uhmn, nothing.. I mean.. the sky is beautiful. All of here is beautiful... Specially.... "You", I whispered. I don't know if she hears me.

Jennie smiles and close her eyes. She's so beautiful and no words can define it. I don't know if it is cause by the wine or it's because I feel something special for this girl. I don't know if how many minutes did I stare at her. My heart beating so fast right now. Am I inlove with Jennie Kim? No.. Lisa protect your heart. You don't know her yet. What if she don't like women? What if She has a boyfriend? There's so many questions bothering my mind right now.

"Jen, I'll go ahead." I said then she nod and I left her.

___ Jennie's POV____

Lisa left me in the balcony a while ago. I know something bothering her. I know she's staring at me but i rather close my eyes. I can't stare back at her. I'm so nervous. My heart beats so fast I don't know if it's because of the wine. Yeah, right it's because of the wine Jen, don't think too much.

I have no second thought when I grab the wine in her hands awhile ago and drank it. I felt dizzy right now but I can handle it. Haysst my heart started to bend. All I know I'm straight but now I don't know anymore. Lisa what did you do to me?

But I heard her awhile ago. It's so very clear. She said that I'm beautiful.. arckkk my heart!!! I want to shout. I can't breath. Buti na lang nakaalis na sya. Kalma Kim, you still don't know who Lisa really is.

I decided to go back on my room and lay down in my bed. I shouted in ny pillow so no one can heard me. My heart still beating so fast. First the kiss, then the flowers then now she said I'm so beautiful. Jennie Kim!!! Kalma puso si Lisa lang yon. Arcckkk!!
Hindi yata ako makakatulog.

To be continued...