Chapter 4. Kiss

___Lisa's POV___

I woke up because of the loud noise of my alarm clock. I throw my pillow and it hit the poor clock. My head hurts, I think because of the effect of the alcohol last night. I stand up from my bed and check the time on my phone. It's already seven o'clock in the morning. I received a notification from my secretary. She reminded me of my meeting with the Kims. I took a bath and prepare for the meeting. I get the aspirin from my cabinet and drink it to ease the pain in my head. Ahhhh, hangover hits me. I decided to call my secretary. After a few rings she answered my call.

"Good morning Ms. Manoban. Your meeting will be at Blackbird Makati Restaurant. Eight o'clock sharp," Yeri said.

"Thank u Yeri, see you there," I said and end the call. After that I entered the elevator and push the button to the ground floor where the parking lot is. I drove my car to the said location.

After a few minutes I entered the restaurant. "Manoban's reservations," I told the receptionist. And she called the waiter to guide me in the table.

There I saw my secretary's waiting with all the documents and a brunette woman. She's beautiful korean lady but a serious type though. I see her smirked at me.

"Good morning", I greet her with a smile. "Lisa Manoban, glad to finally meet you Ms. Kim", I offer my hand for a shake.

"Good morning Ms. Manoban," she greeted back and give me a hand shake. "Jisoo Kim, nice meeting you too."

We decided to ordered a cup of coffee and talk about the business. It takes 30 mins to discuss with her about the proposal. We end with a good deal.

"Ms. Kim, I will be gone for a month for an important appointment. You can contact my COO Ms. Kang for the meantime," I reminded her. After that, we bid our goodbyes.

Fast forward

Saturday morning

I'm in my penthouse right now and I called my nanny to prepare my things. I called my grandpaps to bid my goodbyes.

"Lili, I already called Mr. Santos your private pilot. They already prepared the plane," he said. "Call me if you already arrived and I called Manang Fe to prepare your room in the hacienda."

"Ok grandpaps, I'm gonna miss you", I said with a pout.

"Hahaha, my sweet Lili, I already imagine you face with your pouty lips," then he laughed. "I gonna miss you too. Take care in there darling."

"Thank you grandpaps, mwaahh", I said and end the call.

"Ok Hacienda de Manoban here I come!" I shouted.

I already arrived in the airport and rode at my private plane. It takes 2 hours before I reached the Tarlac airport. I bid my goodbyes to the two pilots. An old man came and get my luggage.

"Good afternoon Ma'am. I'm Pablo your personal driver", said by the man in his 40's. I rode the car.

"Ok welcome back Manoban," I told my self. "Goodluck to me"

___Jennie's POV___

I'm in the front of my grandmother's tomb. It's been 2 years now since I lost her but it still hurts. Sometimes I want to ask God, why all the people I love left me? First my Dad and my sister left us. They went back to Korea and we don't know where they are right now. Then my mom who died because of the accident and now my grandma. Tears escape from my eyes and flows on my cheeks.

"Grandma I miss you so much", I sob. "You know grandma I'm the one who handle now the hacienda. I already fulfilled my promise to you. I'm very thankful of Don Manoban because of him I finished my degree and have a stable job", I told her. I know you always guides and protect me there grandma. You and mom. I miss you both."

"Jen, are you okay now? Let's go. I think it's going to rain," Nayeon said. Nayeon is my bestfriend. We love each other like a true siblings. Her grandmother Manang Fe work as a mayordoma in the hacienda. Since my grandma died they became my second family, actually all the people who resides the Manoban mansion became my family.

"Let's go Nayeon," I dried my tears with my palm. Then I bid my goodbye to my grandma.

We decided to go back in the mansion.  Before we reached the mansion, the rain started to pour down. We rode our bike as fast as we can so that we will not soaked of the rain. We reach the house in time.

"Jen, Nayeon saan na naman kayo galing? Naku tong mga batang to. Magbihis na kayo at may darating tayo na bisita ngayon", Manang Fe told us.

I ran to my room. Yes I have my own room in the Mansion. Don Manoban give me the room of his grandchild Lili and I'm very thankful because of it since our old house is unsafe for me. He said he will give the master's bedroom to her grandchild.

I strip all my clothes and open the shower. I took a bath. After that decided to stay in my room to take a nap because I'm so tired. Problems came rushing this week and makes me super stress.

Fast forward

I woke up because I felt that something or I may say someone is touching my b**bs. What the heck! I'm so nervous right now and my room is so dark that I can't see who is this pervert is. I stand up so fast from my bed and kick the person and he fall on the bed. I heard him groan of pain. And I started to shout. "Manang Fe, may manyakis dito! Tulong! Tulongan nyo ako! I get my pillow and hit her.

"Wait! What are doing? Don't hit me!" I will kill you! Why you kicked me huh?" She angrily said to me with his hoarse voice. I don't clearly see if this person is a man or a woman.

This person suddenly pulled me and I fall on her top and I accidentally kissed him. His lips is so soft. Wait is she a woman?

Suddenly the door open and they turn on the light. Now I can clearly see the face of the pervert and Oh my God she's a beautiful woman. For God sake.

"Who are you!" I shouted. And I stand up so fast. I'm so embarrassed right now. I felt heat on my cheeks.

To be continued...