Chapter 16. The start

Short update

__Lisa's POV___

I woke up because of the loud knock on my door. "Lisa open the door please!" It was Rosé. I open the door lazily and get back on my bed. Rosé sat beside me and shake my body. "Hey! Manoban, wake up now. I'm hungry. Let's eat now", she said.

"Chaeng, it's so early", I complained. The truth is it slept late last night. I still remember the kiss I shared with Jennie.

"Tell me Lis! You sleep late last night?" She asked. "Your eyebags was visible", she said while laughing.

"Can you get out of my room", I said and kick her butt.

"I hate you monkey! I will tell Jennie that your a hopeless romantic girl", she teased me. I give her a death glare but she's just laughing at me. Then she raised both of her hands. "Ok I will just wait in the dining area", she said and then went away. I shaked my head. She's like a 12 year old girl who loves to annoys me.

Fast forward

When I came in the dining area, Jennie is already there with Nayeon. Nayeon and Rosé are laughing while Jennie is so quiet. I sit beside Rosé and the latter give me a let's-start-the-game-look and then smirk at me.

"Hey honey, I Know your hungry", she said and wink. She then grab the toasted bread, fried egg and hotdog in my plate. "You must eat, you're so thin and pale", she added then put the hotdog on my mouth. I saw Jennie and Nayeon with narrow eyes. "Is it yummy honey?" She said that makes me choked. Jennie and Rosé grabs a glass of water and they give it to me at the same time. "Oh, sorry", Jennie said then put the glass back on her side.

"It's ok", Rosé said. If I didn't know my bestfriend I will say she's a good actress. I cleared my throat because of awkwardness.

"Oh, uhm, Rosé this is Jennie the head managing officer in the hacienda, and Jen this is Rosé my..." I was cut off by Rosé.

"Hi, Jen, I'm Roseanne Park, Lisa's special someone. Nice meeting you", she said and they do a hand shake.

"Nice meeting you too, Ms. Park. I'm Jennie Kim." Jennie said.

"I'm Nayeon, her assistant." Nayeon introduced herself.

"Oh, nice meeting you too Nayeon", Rosé said.

Jennie give me a fake smile and roll her eyes. What the. If this plan will not going to work I swear I gonna kill this chipmunk beside me. I know this is the start of her plan.

After we eat. Jennie handed me my schedule for the day. We also talked about the people that willing to help us to solved the problem in the hacienda.

"Honey, can I come with you?" I swear  I like to choked Rosé right now because of this honey thing.

I saw the sadness in Jennie's eyes. "You can bring Ms. Park with us Señorita", Jennie said.

"Are you sure Jen?" Rosé asked for confirmation. "I'm so excited" she exclaimed and jump like a little girl. I shaked my head and stare at Jennie.

"I'm sorry about her Jen, she's just like a kid", I said and face palmed.

"Don't worry Señorita. I don't want her to be bored here in the mansion. And besides the more the merrier", Jennie said and smiled. I love the way she smiled. It's like my whole world stops. She's like an angel in disguised.

"Hey, honey do you hear me?" Rosé snapped me out. "Are you ok?" I give her a death glare.

"Ok, I will going to prepare now. Let's see each other after 30 mins", Jennie said and went away from us.

"Hey Manoban, you're drooling", Rosé said and laughed. Here we go again. She's teasing me.

"You know, I want to choked you to death right now." I whispered but she just laughed and then left me.

To be continued..