Bonus chapter

Sunghoon's POV

"Thea!" I yelled, ducking just in time to avoid a punch from a man at least one and a half times larger than me.

"Don't cry like a baby, Dipshit. I'm coming in a minute." I heard Thea's voice through the ear piece, followed by her humming a song under her breath and taking her sweet time packing guns for us. I jumped and rolled around, kicking another man's shin while elbowing someone who had sneaked up behind me.

"If I die, I'll haunt you." I spoke loud enough for her to hear, punching someone's nose and another goon's hand to disarm him.

"Aww, such sweet words." She said in a sarcastic tone knowing I could do very well without that but sadly, being sarcastic is basically her identity now. "Put those muscles to use about which you flex about at our home the entire time. I'll bring in our chicks."

Ah yes, our chicks.

After I had taught Thea how to aim properly in return to her giving me lessons for combat, she had taken over my privilege just me calling my guns 'chicks' and insisted that they were our chicks now.

But since I had too become a ninja without a sword, I didn't really mind sharing my prized possessions with my girlfriend—

Well, fiancée. She insists I mention her as that since she's bored of the word 'girlfriend' now especially after I presented her with a ring a month back.

Don't worry, you guys didn't miss anything. She just shed few tears and then smacked me on my arm for doing it later than she had expected. After that we had to run catch some dumbfucks on loose.

Right after I avoided getting hit by a wooden chair thrown by some crazy guy, I grimaced as our enemy yelled more men to fight me while he simply cowered behind a casino table that was flipped on it's side, the coins scattered on the ground.

"Any time now, Bubbles." I muttered, staring at four men approaching me at the same time when the doors flew open, a female with shoulder length hair and blonde highlights coming with with guns hanging from her pockets and two in her hands, her white tee already dirtied with speckles of blood, her face glistening with sweat.

"You called?" She yelled over the noise of bullets being shot, one of the gun in her hand constantly firing at the men in front of her as they dropped dead on the ground one by one like some cartoon movie.

"You're late." I rolled my eyes, catching the gun she threw at me which was in her other hand.

"I kinda like seeing you freak out a bit." She joked, shooting a guy who had somehow found a gun on the floor that was scattered with casino coins, money and well, bodies.

"What kind of kink is that?!" I exclaimed, when I realised everything around us had suddenly fallen silent. I looked around, seeing that no one was left alive to some and attack us except the idiot who thought he was very smart hiding behind the most obvious spot.

Thea burst out laughing at my statement, winking in my direction before walking towards the hiding spot casually pointing the gun in front of her in case the criminal had any thoughts.

"It's over, Sebastian. You're under arrest."

━━━━━(🍂)━━━━━

"At one point I thought you ditched me." I mumbled as Thea sat in front of me, wiping the cut on my forehead. 

We were sitting on the edge of the boot of our car, a pack of med supplies open on Thea's lap as she attended to my minor wounds; most of the sweat and dust wiped off clean with some wet towels. It had already been some time after we took in Sebastian, the police letting us go after we reassured them that we'll be fine.