Chapter 2

In the same city, a posh area having many bungalow's. There is a mansion that is bigger than the houses in the entire area, and in that mansion our Arjun is sleeping soundly with a T-shirt and boxers in his room with his back facing the ceiling .. His mobile alarm rang for the nth time. Getting irritating, he woke up and switch off the alarm. He rubbed his eyes and beard with his palm and looked his mobile for any notification from social media. After going through in his mobile for few minutes he stood up and went to washroom for his duties.

After taking bath with various branded products he wrapped a towel in his waist and entered in his walk in closet, he selected a olive green plain shirt with white pants to wear for college today. Today is his first year of MBA. He joined here because of his parents compulsion. Because, after knowing about his Playboy nature, his mom is so adamant that she wanted to have her son before her eyes because she can watch him, so she insisted her husband that Arjun should join in their college for further education. With lots of pleadings he accepted his mom's request.

After wearing the dress, he came before his closet mirror he set his hair with gel, and wear ample amount of his perfume, he wore his shoe and came down from his room after taking his cigarette packet and lighter and stuffed it in his pant pocket and took his mobile. .

In dining table, his father and siblings are having breakfast while his mother serving them. After seeing him, his mother called...

Vaa Arjun, unaku pudicha chicken sandwich pana sonen innaiku.

( Arjun.. come.. I asked to prepare your favourite chicken sandwich)

Thank you ma, he said and kissed her cheeks. She smiled and made him sit and served him.

Engaluku ellam dosa avanuku matum sandwich ah aduvum chicken sandwich, idellam aniyayam maa, appa parunga paa his sister Haasini who is studying 9th standard complained.

( For us only dosa, but you made chicken sandwich for him alone.. it's very wrong mother.. dad.. look at her)

Unaku dhan avala pathi therium la maa, avaluku namma ellarayum Vida Ava pulla dan mukiyam Mr. Venkatraman said..

( You knew very well about her dear, her son is more important to her than us)

Aama enaku avan dhan mukiyam, Arjun's mom said making Arjun smirk at his siblings.

( Yeah.. he is more important for me..)

Ena maa ne ipadi solita apa naanga unaku venama , Arjun's younger brother asked her.

( What mom.. why.. then you don't want us?)

Pina, na ila nu sona neenga moonu perum adhuku vera edavadu soluvinga, adhuku dan na ipadi sonen.

( Then, will you all leave me if I told whatever you people are saying is not true? That's why I said like that..)

Nalla Amma ma nee. Coimbatore kusumbu unaku pogave ila. Aadhi said and they all laughed at his comment.

( You are a Very nice mother.. your native's naughtiness didn't left you)

Arjun... his dad called him with serious tone and he looked at him casually.

Inga paru pa, unaku inga padika pidikala nu enaku nallave theriyum, engalukaga ne un decision ah mathikitu inga namma college la eh join pannita. Please Arjun, ne inimelavadhu matha activities ah vitutu padipula concentrate pananum, nalla padi, idhu nammaloda college, naan matum sole proprietorship la run panra college, idhayum coimbatore college um enaku pinadi ne dhan pathukanum. Konjam porupa valathuko pa. Na una ipadi than irukanum nu compel pana maten, aana ne ipadi irukuradhu enaku pidikala, neeye yosichu paru unaku puriyum.