Chapter 65

At night, baby woke up for two times in hunger.. even before Shambhavi's mom will get to help her, Arjun will go to the cradle and lift the baby and will help Shambhavi by sitting before her and will place the baby in her lap and help her to feed..

By seeing this, her mom will turn other side and sleep like she didn't see anything at all..

For her these are all new.. only ladies will help for new mommies to feed the baby.. husbands are not allowed near them for nearly a month.. even after that she will feel very shy to feed Shambhavi or Pranav infront of Shambhavi's dad.. she will ask him to leave, or turn other side while feeding the babies.. looking at arjun she felt shy and happy too that her daughter got caring husband..

At morning after informing Arjun she left to house to take a bath.. after her departure Arjun's mom came there with food for both of them...

She knocked the door before entering the room..

Yen amma room ah knock panitu lam vara..? Arjun asked .

Enaku ena theriyum neenga ena panringa nu.. ne chumma irupa nu naan nenaikave ila, adhan knock panen.. she teased them..

Achacho athai... Yen ipadi ellam pesarel.. Shambhavi asked..

Hmmm.... She glared at her and she smiled at her..

Sari... Brush panitiya?

Pani achu athai...

She gave a glass of ginger juice for her.. idha kudi apram sapudalam..

Idhu ena maa... Arjun asked her..

Inji juice da.. vairu nalla clean ah irukum.. kudi.. she gave that and she drank that in a go.. athai idha evlo naal kudikanum? She asked as soon as she finishes drinking that..

Konja naal kudikanum darling.. apa dhan unakum nalladhu, papa kum nalladhu... Ne edhu saptalum papa ku nalla digest aagum, vomit varadhu.. sariya...

Ohhh... Sari athai..

Indha.. idha sapudu.. she gave leghiyam in the size of Amla..

Idhu ? She asked in horror looking at that..

Leghiyam maa.. Sapudu apa dhan ne edhu saptalum jeeranam aagum, vaithuku onnum panadhu, ulla aagura ranathuku nalladhu... She said and gave that.. she ate that too...

Idhellam enga paati dhana kuduthaa.. Shambhavi asked..

Aii.. kandupidichitiya.. his mom laughed..

Theriyum avaa dhan kuduthurupa nu... Avaa dhan idha pathi ellam chollinde irupaa.. she said and burped .

Sari Arjun unaku idhu, avaluku indha box.. sapudunga.. na baby ah vechikiren.. she gave the boxes that contains food for them and lifted the baby from Shambhavi's hand..

Raaja... Vanga vanga paati kita vaanga.. she cooed the baby..

Arjun, Tamil Nivi kita chollanum.. nekku marandhe poiduthu..

Aama de, enakum indha tension la marandhu poiduchu.. saptu call panren.. he said and they had their breakfast...

Yen bujji.. idhellam kudichiye unaku ok va? Ilana solu venam nu solidalam..

Venam nu chonnalum kudupaa Arjun avaa.. pesama chaaptudaren.. namma baby kaga dhana.. she smiled .. he smiled and kissed her forehead...

He took his phone after sitting beside her and dialled Raghu's number...

Solu da.. ena phone eh ila, thangachi epadi iruka? Raghu asked as soon as he answered the call...

Machan, ne enga iruka?