Chapter 28

The boys dropped the girls in college and they went home from there... and Tamil went to her hostel room..

One fine day at lunch time...

Shambhavi's face is looking dull and she is refusing to eat anything...

Bujju kutty, please en ipadi adam pidikira ozhunga sapudu... Yepa pathalum konjite iruka maten pathuka...

Arjun please purinjikongo nekku vendam..

Adhu dhan en nu kekuren...

Nekku stomach pain ah iruku pa, vomit vara madiri iruku... Vendame..

Sapta sariya pogumo enamo.. en ena achu?

Periods... She went close to his ear and whispered...

Oh!!! Sorry sorry de... Vera edavadu venuma?

Eduvum vendam.. na evening aathuku poitu saptukuren... Onnum problem ila...

Hmm ok ok.. romba pain ah iruka?

Hmmm ama... She said and laid on Tamil's shoulder...

Tablet edavadu venuma?

Adhellam vendam, na poda maten...

Hmmmm.... He hummed

The bell rang...

Sari class ku po... Evening pakalam... He said and kissed her forehead...

Hmmm ok she said and they all got up to continue their afternoon classes...

Hey neenga pongo, naan washroom use panitu varen...

Hey idhu accounts hour.. apram poiko va.. Nivi said

Illa de, change pananum please.. ne po, second bell ku munadi vandhudaren...

Hmmm sari sikiram va... Ila Ila na ingaye wait panren...

Vendam chonna kelungo... Pongo rendu perum... She said and went to use washroom...

She waited for more than ten minutes, the washroom is fully packed, at last Shambhavi got a free room and she quickly did her business and left from there... Second bell rang while she came out from the washroom...

Aiyayo... Pochu inaiku sethen... She thought and ran to her class... Her accountancy professor is already there , finished his afternoon attendance and the class started...

Excuse me sir...

Nivi and Tamil looked at the door in horror.. they sighed at her to go away from there... But Shambhavi didn't understand that and kept standing there...

Yaru adhu... Oh Shambhavi madam ah?

Sir sorry konjam late aiduthu....

He looked from where he is standing and sighed...

I didn't expect this from you Shambhavi.. what happened to that obedient girl I saw till yesterday? Oh madam neenga Mr. Arjun Venkatraman sir kuda serndhu... I mean Friend ah vo enamo irukuradhu nala neenga ena venalum panalam ah? Naanga kekalam ah idha?

Sir sorry sir, sorry for interrupting you sir, but i...

No Shambhavi.. go and do hundred situps... I don't want to hear any of your reasons

Sir .. please... Shambhavi's eyes filled with tears and she pleaded to him..

No, boys or girls are all same for me.. go and do the punishment... Otherwise I won't allow you for my classes for the whole year, your final year...

She silently went to the back and started to do the situps..

Mr. Hari... He called a classmate of her..