Chapter 75

Arjun, Raaj and Raghu did all the works for the marriage themselves...they didn't believed in others and did all the works.. this is their kids marriage, they wanted everything to be perfect...

They planned marriage in a day and reception the next day after the marriage.. so they booked a hall according to that.. and booked few rooms in Raghu's hotel, so they can stay there without any disturbance.

On the day of marriage..

All the relatives and few friends gathered in the hall.. elders of the family stood before the entrance and greeted and welcomed all their relatives and friends...

Shambhavi decided the decoration for the hall.. Tamil decided to took care of the marriage food... And Nivi dealed with other works like music troop, traditional music person who recites the nadhaswaram and thavil, return gifts for the people who are attending the marriage...etc...

All the bride's and groom's are getting ready in their respective rooms.. but boys being boys they all gathered in a room to get ready.. with a lots of teasings and talkings they got ready..

Here Tamil booked three makeup artists for the girls... Avika designed their blouses and dresses for reception before a week itself...

Girls did their makeup and started to drape their sarees...

Nivi and Shambhavi came to fetch the girls as the priest finished his pooja with boys... they knocked the door and Thara came and opened the door..

Nivi and Shambhavi smiled lovingly at the bride's who are looking like a elegant statue..

Ellarum romba azhaga irukel... She said and hugged all of them...

Nivi nodded her head and they lead the girls to the mana medai...

They all made the bride's to sat beside the groom and all the parents stood behind them...

All groom's is awestruck looking at their bride's, soon to be wives...

Neeraj and Tanuj felt very emotional than others... As decided Raghu and Tamil did everything in the place of Nandhika's parents... She thanked them by folding her hands infront of her..

In auspicious time the priest gave the mangalsutra to the groom and they tied the knots... Haasini stood in the place of sister in law and tied the third knot for all the bride's..

And they finished all the rituals one by one and left for the hotel after having their first Lunch as a couple with lots and lots of teasings from elders and blushings from the bride's..

The girls stayed in a room and the boys stayed in different room... They slept that night after having their dinner together..and the next day after breakfast they got ready and went to the reception hall with their jodi's... The reception hall filled with people's like friends, colleagues and relatives...

They made five set of two seater couch on the very right of the hall with the wall behind that decorated with lights and natural flowers.... The newly wedded couples took seat on the couch as per their parents instructions and all the guests came there greeted and blessed them with lots of gifts...

The couples accepted that politely... Raghu introduced Nandhika as his daughter to all the guests and she felt really very blessed to be a part of this family...

After that... They returned to their respective houses... All elders arranged their first night. They hired a team to do this arrangements for all couples...

They decided to do that in the bride's house as per custom.. so Tanuj and Avika is in Raghu's house.. Amit and Thara went to thara's house.. they decorated the room for Neeraj and Nandhika in Neeraj's room itself... Aadyanth and Atul went to their in law's...