Chapter 61

Next morning

Tamil and her parents reached their Kula deivam temple at early morning  and they are waiting for Raghu and all of them.

Vanga vanga avanga ellam namakaga dhan wait panranga.. Arjun's dad said while getting down from the car..

Haan varomnga polam.. all came and walked towards the temple..

Vanga.. vanakkam.. Tamil's family greeted them.

Vanakkam.. they all greeted them back.

Ladies came with Pooja plates with a lot of flowers and fruits for offering the God.

Naanga dhan Pooja vela ellam pathukurom nu solitome.. apram en idhellam?

Ilainga sammandhi.. saami ku dhane..

Swami ah paaka verum kaiyoda epadi varradhu.. Amma, Tamil ku andha malli poo kudungo...

Raaj's mom pins the Jasmine flower on Tamil's braided hair.

Sari vanga, poosari ellam thayaar panitaru.. poi saami kumtutu varalam.. Veerasamy's brother said...

Nodding their heads all went and stood before the ayyanar saami statue..

Poosari, ellarum vandhutanga.. neenga arambinga.. Tamil dad said to the poosari and he performed the pooja. They all offered the fruits and flowers they bought with them for the God.

Then the priest offered the prasadam he made to the God. All prayed for their well beings..

Kadavule.. indha kalyanam endha vidhamana thadayum ilama nalla badiya nadakanum nu ne dhan paa aasirvadham pananum.. enga pullainga ellarum nalla aayusoda nalla irukanum.. Tamil's dad prayed .. all smiled at him...

Vanga prasadam sapudalam... Tamil's auntie called them.. they sat on the koil mandapam and ate the prasadam after giving some of them to the public also..

Endha kadaiku poradhu thuni eduka?

Naan visarichu vechiten, ellam rendu kada solirukanga anga dhan porom.. Nivi chirped happily..

Saree avaluku eduka porom.. unaku ila.. Raaj said..

Anna.. parunga na.. na Tamil kaga dhana aasaya sonnen..adhuvum ilama enaku ena oru podava kuda vangi thara matingala ena.

Dai en da yepa pathalum avala edavadu solikitu iruka.. Nivi ma, Anna iruken la naan pathukuren ne avana vidu...

Thanks Anna... She grinned and wrapped her hands around his shoulders..

Poda puliyanga.. she said to Raaj ..

Nivi.. adi vanguva, ellar munnadiyum maapila ah apadi dhan pesuviya.. thappu Ila.. Shambhavi's dad scolded her..

Sorry... She pouted...

Mama.. vidunga..

Ila pa, adhu thappu...

Inime pesala vaathiyaare.. she said and bites her tongue.. all chuckled at her. Shambhavi's dad glared at her and looking at her face he laughed and they all started to the shopping...

Love you... Tamil mouthed Raghu blushing..

Raghu smiled at her and whispered Love you in her ears while crossing her..

They went to a famous shop in Madurai and bought few sarees for Tamil... Even all the ladies bought few sarees for them..

Tamil's father and his brother took Raghu and the boys to men's section and they bought silk shirt and dhoti for them...

Ellarukum dresses vangi achu la maami? Vera edavadu vanganuma? Arjun's mom asked after billing...

Illa, naan dhan ellam bill ku sari pathu kuduthen, ellam vangi aaiduthu.. vera edavadu venuma nu ketutu vandhudren irungo...