Chapter 19

Next day night...

Nivi and Tamil called Shambhavi at exactly twelve o clock...

Hello... She said in sleepy voice

Happy Birthday darling... They wish in Chorus

Thank you... She said yawning

Adiye thungu moonji Maami epavum pola happy ah idhe madiri sirichite irukanum de.. Nivi said

Hmmm, indha year extra va oru partner vera irukaru... Avar kuda ne nenacha madiriye life irukanum.. Tamil wished

Shambhavi giggled...

Avarku en birthday nu theriyuma ena nu therila..

En de ena achu? Anna ku un birthday theriyadha?

Ila de konjam neram munadi kuda pesitu dhan irundar, aana adha pathi eduvume pesala, na birthday ku dress edukum bodhu kadai ku kuda vandharu aana en dress edukra nu kekave ila... She said in a sad tone..

Hmm irukum de.. nalaiku edavadu surprise panuvaro enamo pakalam...

Therila Nivi... Nekku surprise lam vendam avar wish pana matum porum...

Hmmmm nadakum nadakum...

Sari de.. ne thungu naama nalaiku meet panuvom..

Ok de.. bye good night

Next day morning...

Shambhavi woke up by Pranav who is screaming in her ears...

Hey gunduuuusssss happy birthday....

Thankyou da.. she smiled

Her mom dad and grandmother came and wished her for her well being and good life...

Shambhavi sat in a traditional wooden patla (Pooja manai) and her mom came with a plate of kumkum and bowl of gingely oil ( sesame oil) and a flower.. she kept the kumkum on Shambhavi's forehead and she dipped the flower in the oil and applied at Shambhavi's hair, cheeks, hands and legs for three times.. this is their ritual they usually do on birthday's... After that shambhavi's dad and grandma came and blessed along with her mother with akshadhai and took aarti for her.. then she took head bath and got ready in her new dress..

After getting ready she came, her mom called all of them to do morning pooja, her dad did special Pooja for Shambhavi's good health and good future

After getting ready she came, her mom called all of them to do morning pooja, her dad did special Pooja for Shambhavi's good health and good future. She took blessing from elders by doing namaskaram.. her grandmother gave one five hundred rupee note...

Sari vaango poi sapidalam... She said and all gathered in dining table.. her mom made her favourite dosa with groundnut chutney, paal paayasam, and her favourite sweet badhusha tomato rice for lunch with potatoes... She ate that happily..

 She ate that happily